Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: World's Toughest Coyote « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: October 29, 2009, 11:22:41 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1223087/Pictured-The-coyote-hit-car-75mph-embedded-fender-dragged-600-miles--SURVIVED.html

When a brother and sister struck a coyote at 75mph they assumed they had killed the animal and drove on.

They didn't realise this was the toughest creature ever to survive a hit-and-run.

Eight hours, two fuel stops, and 600 miles later they found the wild animal embedded in their front fender - and very much alive.

The pictures really sell this one.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 29, 2009, 11:26:19 AM

Tough guy. Thats why you should check on the animal if you accidently hit them. I'm sick of seeing these half-flattened squirrels crawling across the street.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 29, 2009, 11:43:35 AM

Meh, I've seen a coyote fall off a 100 foot cliff while wearing a rocket backpack and holding a huge bomb and survive.

And what kind of idiot hits a large animal at 75 and keeps driving for 600 miles w/o checking for damage?????

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 29, 2009, 11:46:35 AM

Meh, I've seen a coyote fall off a 100 foot cliff while wearing a rocket backpack and holding a huge bomb and survive.

And what kind of idiot hits a large animal at 75 and keeps driving for 600 miles w/o checking for damage?????

The kind that also stop for gas twice and don't check when they are stopped for damage.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 29, 2009, 01:17:47 PM

insane.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 29, 2009, 01:23:36 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/717207--toronto-singer-killed-by-coyotes?bn=1

The revenge.  Did not think coyotes were that aggressive.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 29, 2009, 01:30:01 PM

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/717207--toronto-singer-killed-by-coyotes?bn=1

The revenge.  Did not think coyotes were that aggressive.

A website review describes her album as "a collection of mostly original songs that showcases a range of styles, from folk to country-rock to pop."

Good on the coyotes!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 29, 2009, 01:34:13 PM

ha ha ha!!

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 29, 2009, 01:34:35 PM

The same kind that don't check the temperature gauge. I do believe that coyote's head is where the fan should be.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 29, 2009, 01:51:59 PM

600 miles before checking - now that's some damned good gas mileage - unless they fueled up and didn't even check for damage then...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: World's Toughest Coyote « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools