Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Titanic Find? Jesus' Casket is Found - And He's Still In It « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35

#30 : February 25, 2007, 04:08:42 PM

There has been no SOLID evidence of UFO's and their existence ever, but yet Joe acts like he has actually gone aboard one and communicated with aliens. And then has the freakin nerve to knock me for believing in God and some of the things in the Bible. And sometimes you just know what you know that comes from your gut or your heart, but people who are scientific cannot comprehend anything like that and must see numbers and figures much like a robot does. ::)
Huh? We're not talking about UFOs or Joe at all, and he didn't knock you, he said what if they prove it is him, which is going to be complicated, would you adapt to this or would you ignore it?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 25, 2007, 04:25:14 PM

Actually, I HAVE knocked Chrispy, several times. But it still is unrelated to this story. Thanks RJ.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17328478/site/newsweek

More details on how this whole thing came about...

#32 : February 25, 2007, 04:36:16 PM

Well I'm sure nearly everyone has knocked Chrispy at some point in time, but I didn't see a clear attack in this thread at least.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : February 25, 2007, 05:26:59 PM

I haven't knocked christy.

#34 : February 25, 2007, 07:30:57 PM

In all actuality Ether there is really only 3-4 people on here that don't know how to react maturely to the things I post and that have a problem with me, and they just like to be an ass just for the sake of being one and you would be one of those people.  ::)

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 25, 2007, 08:10:49 PM

Interesting, this could be huge.

#36 : February 25, 2007, 08:30:36 PM

I have been on here going on 6 years now, and it's only been the past year or so where there has been any problems with a few young jitterbugs mouthing off. 

#37 : February 25, 2007, 08:39:45 PM

MJS, Ray, and Hate have all taken shots at you...other than Ray the other two are older than 30 I'm quite sure.

#38 : February 25, 2007, 08:40:14 PM

Also perhaps they have more tolerance for ignorant harlequiens who double speak, I'll admit I don't.

#39 : February 25, 2007, 08:41:42 PM

Well maybe YOU are the problem and YOU need to go then.  ;)

#40 : February 25, 2007, 08:45:18 PM

I'm the problem? Tell me which of the following points applies to whom
- Gets called out constantly be multiple users for their dumb posts
- Threatens to beat people up...ON THE INTERNETS
- Acts like the victim
- Whines like a little _____
- Acts like if he's alllllways right, and possssssttssss like thissssss

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#41 : February 25, 2007, 09:11:46 PM

Well maybe YOU are the problem and YOU need to go then. ;)
I think you're a jerk, too.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 25, 2007, 09:17:28 PM

wow, there's like 4 good posts in here and the rest are you 'grown adults' taking potshots and whining about others....

anywho...

...the christian faithful will make up an excuse as to why this doesnt prove anything wrong and they will continue on. anytime anyone brings up a great point/fact/debate about god and jesus, you get the same lame-o answer... ya just gotta believe! just have faith!

wooo hoooooo.....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 25, 2007, 11:10:50 PM

Bingo!

This may or may not be Jesus. But to man who have invested so much of their lives into the
belief that Jesus was the SoG, any evidence that may dispute that will be ignored.

Everybody knows of my interest in UFOs but I am NOT stuck on any belief that they are
ET. There are a whole range of possibilities and I am open to all of them. I lean towards
a few as being more likely, IMO.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#44 : February 25, 2007, 11:22:20 PM

This is sort of like finding a tomb of George and Martha and blammo, you've got first president of the USA because no one else has those names.

Frankly, the fact that there are kids of the man in the tomb should disprove fairly easily to most believers that it isn't Jesus' tomb since he didn't have kids and there is no contemporary evidence that he did anyways.

I'm not sure what "DNA" they have unless someone is actually pulling off transubstantiation thing and you've got some blood. I'm sure they can prove it is a Jewish family and might even be able to get it in the same general timeframe.

Still, great hype.

Exactly

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 35
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Titanic Find? Jesus' Casket is Found - And He's Still In It « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools