Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS TRADE DT McFARLAND TO INDY FOR 2ND-ROUND PICK « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TBayJJ

Second String

#45 : October 17, 2006, 11:08:29 PM

Wow, I can't bleive we got a 2nd round pick for him. That is amazing.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 17, 2006, 11:11:28 PM

We now have 3 of the first 60 picks, and that might even improve..

I am so thrilled he's gone..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TBayJJ

Second String

#47 : October 17, 2006, 11:14:21 PM

So happy, Wow. I was hoping we traded him and we did. I am so Happy. :)

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 17, 2006, 11:15:14 PM

So happy, Wow. I was hoping we traded him and we did. I am so Happy. :)

Hell yes  ;D

he was probably going to be cut in a few weeks, and now we have a 2nd round pick....perfect.

da49erfan

Starter

#49 : October 18, 2006, 12:01:45 AM

i think that was a GREAT trade by the bucs. i was thinking that booger would be worth about a early 2nd day pick, but man, allen got a 2nd rd. for him! at 1st i didnt think allen was that good of a GM, but he's done a good job as of late IMO w/ getting under the cap and now this. now you guys just need to do what the niners did last season, trade 1 of your 2nds and a 3rd or both of your 2nds and trade up for another 1st. i think it will work, the niners did this and got i think 2 futureplaymakers in vernon davis and manny lawson. i think it will work for the bucs too. good job bucs.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 18, 2006, 06:30:29 AM

Free agent signings is the key. A bunch of rookies on defense is a scary thought.

Thats what we all said about our Offense aswell. They dont seem to be doing too badly.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 18, 2006, 05:14:29 PM

I'm drinking the kool-Aid on this one!!! Just a taste, not the whole pitcher...hehehe...but Booger being gone makes me happier then I've been in a while with this management team. He'll get hurt at Indy too. I have to say I've never disliked a Buccaneer player more then Booger McFarland. First he wanted to be called Anthony. Then he talked crap on the radio. Then he got hurt every year. Then he underperformed. NOW YOU'RE GONE BOOGER. C-YA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! PS-Hovan was the one who solidified our run defense, not Booger!

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 18, 2006, 05:23:44 PM

Thats what we all said about our Offense aswell. They dont seem to be doing too badly.

We're also 1-4.  ;) A young offense is the reason why a young defense is a scary thought.

simms22

Second String

#53 : October 18, 2006, 05:26:17 PM

If walker wasnt on the IR i bet we could of coaxed someone into giving us a 3rd round pick for him, well no probably not, but its nice to think about.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS TRADE DT McFARLAND TO INDY FOR 2ND-ROUND PICK « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools