Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: odd comments from Raheem « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 31, 2009, 12:53:29 PM

I detect a hint of jealousy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 31, 2009, 01:10:33 PM

If you think I there is a hint of jealousy you are not very good at reading folks.  I think the info on that site should stay at that site.  It is good that you enjoy it.  It is not good that you take the info from that site and post it one a competitors site.  And then there is the part that I have seen the site and don't think it offers much.  BUT - that is personal preference.  Now, if you don't like folks posting in threads you start - well don't start threads and that will become one less problem in your day. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MoCheeks

Rookie

#17 : October 31, 2009, 01:38:06 PM

If the thread starter didn't publishe the entire story and just a quote and a link to the JoeBucsFan story, then that would solve the problem. It would be immediately obvious it was from JoeBucsFan. ...Personally, I like the site. It's not like they make stuff up.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 31, 2009, 01:42:30 PM

I'm sorry but the gouge my eyes out line was funny as heck.  I mean Joe's just weird....That third person thing cracks me up...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 31, 2009, 01:56:10 PM

If you think I there is a hint of jealousy you are not very good at reading folks. I think the info on that site should stay at that site. It is good that you enjoy it. It is not good that you take the info from that site and post it one a competitors site. And then there is the part that I have seen the site and don't think it offers much. BUT - that is personal preference. Now, if you don't like folks posting in threads you start - well don't start threads and that will become one less problem in your day.

I disagree.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 31, 2009, 02:00:32 PM

If you think I there is a hint of jealousy you are not very good at reading folks. I think the info on that site should stay at that site. It is good that you enjoy it. It is not good that you take the info from that site and post it one a competitors site. And then there is the part that I have seen the site and don't think it offers much. BUT - that is personal preference. Now, if you don't like folks posting in threads you start - well don't start threads and that will become one less problem in your day.

I disagree.

ROFLMBAO...You disagree with what? 

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 31, 2009, 02:04:38 PM

I disagree.

ROFLMBAO...You disagree with what?

Yes

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 31, 2009, 04:27:46 PM

Joe seems like a real p[an]sy.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 01, 2009, 06:48:36 AM

If "Joe" wants to be taken seriously, he needs to come out from behind the curtain. Or out of the closet. Or wherever he's hiding.

Man up, put your name on your opinions and stop the Ricky Henderson routine.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 01, 2009, 08:11:42 AM

Better question needs to be when doesn't RAW have odd comments? 

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 01, 2009, 11:49:43 AM

Make sure you don't post any other content from any other sites, Warren. Don't want to upset the posters. What a bunch of whiners. Dbuc is whiner in charge.

A few sentences into the article, you see the third person style that those writers (yes, plural) use on that site. That immediately tells you that it's JBF. So you can move away from the page at that point.

Bucs fanatics are looking for any and all pieces of info. on their team, especially during a bye week where news is slow. So if you're a fanatic, you'll find something of interest on that site. And lots of speculation/nonsense, too. Learn to discern.

massmn

Second String

#26 : November 01, 2009, 02:27:15 PM

CHECK OUT THE SUNDAY'S ST. PETE TIMES. I CAN'T BELIEVE RAH RAH ADMITED TO ONLY HAVING 21/2 HOUR WALK THROUGH

AND NO GAME PLAN FOR FREEMAN.

WASN'T THIS WEEK SUPPOSE TO PREP JOSH FOR GREENBAY???

AND YOU THOUGHT GRUDEN WAS FULL OF BS.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 01, 2009, 05:34:23 PM

Make sure you don't post any other content from any other sites, Warren. Don't want to upset the posters. What a bunch of whiners. Dbuc is whiner in charge.

A few sentences into the article, you see the third person style that those writers (yes, plural) use on that site. That immediately tells you that it's JBF. So you can move away from the page at that point.

Bucs fanatics are looking for any and all pieces of info. on their team, especially during a bye week where news is slow. So if you're a fanatic, you'll find something of interest on that site. And lots of speculation/nonsense, too. Learn to discern.

You started this before and ended up not liking it -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 01, 2009, 05:56:57 PM

Joe is a Buccaneer Tabloid.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#29 : November 01, 2009, 06:27:51 PM

THIS[/u] is who replaced PR at 620? ? ?  BAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: odd comments from Raheem « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools