Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who else benched carson palmer today? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

HughC

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 29, 2009, 11:16:55 PM

Bench him?  There was a guy in my league that cut him before last week's game.

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you, and leave it at that.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 30, 2009, 12:09:22 AM

I can admit...I started Cutler over Palmer...I figured Cutler would do better...Epic fail...cost me the game. 

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 30, 2009, 10:55:42 AM

Bench him? There was a guy in my league that cut him before last week's game.

All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you, and leave it at that.

I got one for ya.  In one of my leagues, I had Cedric Benson and cut him before game one.... [banghead]

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 30, 2009, 08:14:08 PM

This blows my mind.  I can not comprehend why guys do this kind of stuff here.

Brown and Bradshaw are now, and both had off weeks, 7 and 12 in yards while DeAngelo and Turner are 11 and 16 and prior to last week both Brown and Bradshaw had more yards than either DeAngelo or Turner and the same TD figures. It seems easier looking at the names and not the results for the season.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 30, 2009, 11:05:29 PM

Turner and Williams were first round picks for a reason and can go off any week.  They haven't done so poorly that they should be sat.  Both Bradshaw and Brown are in situations where there is another back stealing carries and who can become the "hot hand" at any time.  Bradshaw has also been nursing an injured ankle all year.   I think when guys start sitting their stars in fantasy football it's going to blow up in their face more often than not.  See this week for an example.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 02, 2009, 08:33:05 AM

Turner and Williams were first round picks for a reason and can go off any week.  They haven't done so poorly that they should be sat.  Both Bradshaw and Brown are in situations where there is another back stealing carries and who can become the "hot hand" at any time.  Bradshaw has also been nursing an injured ankle all year.   I think when guys start sitting their stars in fantasy football it's going to blow up in their face more often than not.  See this week for an example.

Yet oddly it had worked the first 6 weeks just fine.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 02, 2009, 09:43:38 AM

Turner and Williams were first round picks for a reason and can go off any week. They haven't done so poorly that they should be sat. Both Bradshaw and Brown are in situations where there is another back stealing carries and who can become the "hot hand" at any time. Bradshaw has also been nursing an injured ankle all year. I think when guys start sitting their stars in fantasy football it's going to blow up in their face more often than not. See this week for an example.

Yet oddly it had worked the first 6 weeks just fine.

you started Bradshaw and Brown over Turner and Williams in Week 1?  Interesting.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who else benched carson palmer today? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools