Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs WILL BEAT the Packers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 02, 2009, 01:11:19 AM

Amen Toddy.

Enough is enough.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 02, 2009, 02:37:38 AM

You heard it here first (unless somebody else told you already). Mark it down, quote me, print it, do whatever you want. It WILL happen.

Pirates, I was almost teetering on the edge of believing this way...figuring the Bucs defense were beginning to get "it"...

Then reality clicked in and I watched as Aaron Rodgers mounted a furious comeback against a very good defense...and falling just short because Minnesota's offense scored more often.

..and I started imagining Ndamukong Suh in pewter...again.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Larry Brackins

Starter
#32 : November 02, 2009, 03:31:31 AM

It's going to happen. Freeman will make a big play with his arm at some point, I think the run game will play well, and the defense does just enough.

20-17

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Randy1010

Starter

#33 : November 02, 2009, 03:33:46 AM

Crazy people! The reason we are losing is because they are wearing the cursed orange! Bad karma! 0-16 is what you get for wanting that crap!

watson

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 02, 2009, 05:20:02 AM

No worries for the Pack.  They are playing the "Get Wells."  If the GB OLine has been giving up sacks......Rodgers will have a clean jersey this week.  If they have had problems running the ball, look for at least one of the tailbacks to have 100 yards.  If their defense has had trouble stopping the run.....they won't this week.  Same for the passing game.

A team that is 0-7 and has two weeks to prepare their rookie QB for his first start and they take off 4 days versus getting in additional practice.  Sounds like a good plan to me.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 02, 2009, 06:46:18 AM

I think Rodgers will absolutely shred our defense this week. I predict and at least 250 yards and 3 TD's as the packers roll over the Bucs 28-10.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#36 : November 02, 2009, 06:59:08 AM

Soul glow will throw for a big fat 100 yards ,1 t.d ,at least 4 int's...It won't be pretty....

lol the big nosed glazers had this game pegged for the throw back game..It's like they knew our suckage would be monumental at this point in the season.

I do always root for my favorite team and I am very optimistic but I'm not blind...

Packers 32 bucs 7   :|

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 02, 2009, 09:30:42 AM

packers 37
bucs 10

Freeman against a 3-4 defense will not be a pretty sight...

I am going to enjoy the throwbacks, but I'd rather have seen the throwbacks on a respectable team, not the trash we are throwing out there...

The bucs have no chance to win this game, I want to be wrong, but that ain't gonna happen...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 02, 2009, 09:32:22 AM

Crazy people! The reason we are losing is because they are wearing the cursed orange! Bad karma! 0-16 is what you get for wanting that crap!

shut up Karen.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 02, 2009, 09:42:36 AM

LLLLLLLMMMMMFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Put your money where your mouth is crazy-guy.

I got 100 on it then. It'll be the easiest 100 I've ever made... Title of thread should be "We'll get beaten...."

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#40 : November 02, 2009, 09:44:10 AM

I've heard this for every game so far, some I even agreed on, but not now...Only chances that I see at a win are Seattle, Carolina, maybe Atlanta if they rest their starters...

#41 : November 02, 2009, 09:53:39 AM

Bucs Win...

(and I'm going to say it EVERY game.)

I am a fanatic.

Buc31

Starter

#42 : November 02, 2009, 10:27:14 AM

Lol I remember when i made that statement for the WAS game. I just don't see effort from the entire team, and I truly believe Rah is an idiot. He's gonna kill himself with this "core believes" crap. You would think during the bye week, this winless team would be out practicing...but nope!

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 02, 2009, 10:47:20 AM

It's certainly possible. While the Packers would probably come in here pissed off if they had gotten blown out, the way they almost came back but then gave it up again leads me to believe that they're more likely to come in here kind of down and lacking confidence.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 02, 2009, 11:57:30 AM

I'm picking the Bucs this week.  With all the orange being so bad and the Packers being so mad they lost to Brett, I'm thinking like an English Major here....its a double negative, see?  That means the Bucs are going to win.  You know why?  Talib will be scoring all over he place and T Jax too.  I think two TDs each.  With Sammie a run back TD.  Just keep the ball with Green Bay and we can't lose....I'm serious!  That's 35 points right there!   Did I add right?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs WILL BEAT the Packers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools