Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs WILL BEAT the Packers « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#90 : November 09, 2009, 11:22:44 AM

The Packers opened the morning as 9.5 point favorites this week. I'm sure it will be double digit by the end of the week. I put my money on the Packers this morning. I'm certain that the line might be 14 or more by kickoff. I've never seen so many double digit lines in games each week, but then again, there are many poor poor teams this season. I've watched/listened to the Bucs since 1976 and witnessed some very bad football. And this team is playing some very bad football.

So how much money did you put down on the Packers?   Interested minds want to know.... ;o)

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#91 : November 09, 2009, 11:23:42 AM

I'll take my crow served well done please!

:)

What a great freakin' day... There is nothing better for me, living in WI, than to beat the Packers.

I can now hold that over everyone's head all season long!

LOVE IT!

I would like to personally serve you a large spoonful of that crow Turbo along with several others, and I would also like a million props for my prediction of a win today because I did feel that the Packers were overrated and we were STARVING for a win.

You had me till the **CENSORED**y line of "I would also like a million props for my prediction."

I'll gladly eat some crow over the win. I've been hoping to be wrong about this team all year. Finally, I get to be.

his quote was "douchy", but "Finally, I get to be" isn't? LOL! the irony...

Not at all.  Of course, I'm me, so anything I say is gold...

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#92 : November 09, 2009, 11:30:52 AM

you've got the Midas touch!  i got your point, by the way, just thought it was funny.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#93 : November 09, 2009, 12:56:40 PM

I've been seeing threads like this for 8 weeks in a row. So ya finally got one right. Good. I'm happy we won but I wouldn't get overly excited about that .125 batting average. Rod Carew you aint. I hope the team plays like they did yesterday for the rest of the season.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

watson

Hall of Famer
#94 : November 10, 2009, 10:06:44 AM

I'll gladly say I was wrong if they win each week.  Great game and glad to see the 0-fer is off their backs.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#95 : November 11, 2009, 04:27:49 AM

I've been seeing threads like this for 8 weeks in a row. So ya finally got one right. Good. I'm happy we won but I wouldn't get overly excited about that .125 batting average. Rod Carew you aint. I hope the team plays like they did yesterday for the rest of the season.
You show me these other threads.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#96 : November 11, 2009, 08:56:06 AM

I misspoke. I didn't mean you specifically so the Rod Carew comment was a little out of line. Sorry.

But every week somebody posts a thread about how the Bucs were going to win the next game. That batting average is .125.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#97 : November 11, 2009, 02:44:30 PM

I misspoke. I didn't mean you specifically so the Rod Carew comment was a little out of line. Sorry.

But every week somebody posts a thread about how the Bucs were going to win the next game. That batting average is .125.

Dude keep hope alive...LOL  We all know they suck right now.  We knew they sucked when TD was the coach and if I rremember people were calling for his dissmissal as well.  I still believe, as bad as they are right now, that on any given Sunday...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#98 : November 11, 2009, 04:31:32 PM

Dude keep hope alive...LOL We all know they suck right now. We knew they sucked when TD was the coach and if I rremember people were calling for his dissmissal as well. I still believe, as bad as they are right now, that on any given Sunday...

I'm trying Chevalier. You're right about the TD thing too. Winning tends to wash that crappy taste out of everyone's mouth if ya know what I mean.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs WILL BEAT the Packers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools