Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That big Ol' **CENSORED**tail party. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 02, 2009, 05:55:45 PM

1 or 2 games? Come on. This stuff goes on nonstop by players on every team college and pro. It's part of the game.

He just got caught on film and he got his hands slapped.

You guys acting like this is somehow as bad as Blount or like he was going to blind him are just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I know this is pronbably a complete waste of time but ..... did you even watch the video? Ad if you did, what do you think Spikes was tying to accomplish by his actions?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 02, 2009, 05:58:08 PM

I watched the video, and I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb and say his intentions weren't to blind him.

Call me crazy and all but I'll believe the players that say this happens all the time.

But you guys keep goin on with your crusade and feet stomping. Have at it.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 02, 2009, 06:50:12 PM

I watched the video, and I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb and say his intentions weren't to blind him.

You already said that ..... What WAS he trying to do if not gouge at his eyes?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 02, 2009, 06:55:36 PM

For me to imply that I have any idea what he was trying to do would be complete b.s.

Same as if you try to imply that you know what he was doing.

You would have to ask him what he was intending now wouldnt you?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 02, 2009, 07:54:58 PM

For me to imply that I have any idea what he was trying to do would be complete b.s.

LOL .... I'd probably be just as blind, no pun intended, if it was a Bull we're talking about.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 02, 2009, 07:57:42 PM

LOL .... I'd probably be just as blind, no pun intended, if it was a Bull we're talking about.

You're always going to go to bat for your team and make something out of nothing for teams you hate.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: That big Ol' **CENSORED**tail party. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools