Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pawlowski rips Barrett Ruud....calls him overrated « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : November 03, 2009, 11:37:52 AM

Brandon Spikes.

I 2nd that!!

-------------------------------------------------------

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#61 : November 03, 2009, 01:41:31 PM

Ruud may not be an all world superstar MLB but this moron wanted us to pass on a QB again and take a MLB with our first round pick?   That's all I need to know about this guy.    Say what you want about Ruud and whether he fits this system but MLB wasn't and isn't the biggest concern on this team.   I wouldn't put it in my top 5. 

Stratobuc

Starter
#62 : November 03, 2009, 02:07:02 PM

This toolbag ought to conisder who our DT's are before he runs his mouth. While Ruud might not be Ray Lewis or Pat Willis, he has been a consistent and sure tackler. With a better d-line, I am confident that Barrett would have more TFL's. It all starts up front.

Exactly. Paw-who?-ski is a windbag, just like his air-mates. Nobody was **CENSORED**ing about Ruud's play last year.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 03, 2009, 06:12:11 PM

That is our pass D ranking for the last 7 years. Yep, looks like we've been getting ripped on the big play all over the place.
and somehow we were able to blow some very big games. only one superbowl win with all those big numbers.

Would have been nice if Li'l Napoleon could have fielded an offense worth a damn

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#64 : November 03, 2009, 02:14:16 PM

Ruud sucks at blitzing, no matter what D-Line is playing in front of him.  His strengths are playing in space and coverage, not playing the behind the defensive line.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#65 : November 03, 2009, 04:35:25 PM

Brandon Spikes.

If he doesn't tackle them in the backfield he can always give them the eye gouge and hope to end a career.    ::)   I'll pass on Haynesworth part 2.   We need a D lineman plain and simple.  You can find good linebackers later in the draft and in free agency.   I don't see people letting many stud D Lineman make it past the first round or to free agency signing. 

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#66 : November 03, 2009, 04:40:14 PM

renaldo mcclain

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#67 : November 03, 2009, 06:20:35 PM

Would have been nice if Li'l Napoleon could have fielded an offense worth a damn

Gruden wasted years of championship defenses with his popgun offense just like Dungy did. It was sad to be that good on defense for that long and win 1 trophy across those 2 coaches. Then again, at least we got our one.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#68 : November 03, 2009, 08:07:40 PM

It was sad to be that good on defense for that long and win 1 trophy across those 2 coaches. Then again, at least we got our one.

You got that "ish" right. And its times like these that make this fan appreciate just how good we had it..... defensively.

-------------------------------------------------------

graypilgrim

Starter

#69 : November 03, 2009, 08:46:18 PM

Brandon Spikes.

I 2nd that!!

And to think I see people upset about "thugs" currently on the team; now we want another one? Yeah, a great player, in between his suspensions.

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#70 : November 03, 2009, 09:10:19 PM

I didn't read the whole thread and have only heard Justin on weekends when I happen to be in the car.  Besides high school football, what's he done?
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pawlowski rips Barrett Ruud....calls him overrated « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools