Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't Forget Myron Rolle « previous next »
Page: 1

pewterpirates

Starter
: November 03, 2009, 03:18:50 AM

The defensive back out of fsu bypassed the draft last year to attend oxford university as a rhodes scholar,but it has been said that he will enter the 2010 draft he was one of the best defensive backs coming out of college he could be there in the 3rd round at the latest i think...he could really help us,what do you guys think?

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 03, 2009, 06:57:02 AM

He's big and fast and book smart, but he's not a good football player. Poor instincts and just not a playmaker.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#2 : November 03, 2009, 06:57:47 AM

He isn't fast......

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 03, 2009, 07:27:42 AM

He isn't fast......
I was trying to let him down lightly.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#4 : November 03, 2009, 07:41:10 AM

I rememebr talking to some of my FSU fans at Warchant about Rolle. He is a great human being and a good scholar athlete

However in terms of playing football at a high level he had a hard time defending "college" recievers. Some were ready to bench him

He panics when he is on an island and not a great wrap up tackler

If we are looking for a saftey not named Berry we need to look at Nate Allen from USF

DKWEST

Starter

#5 : November 03, 2009, 07:42:05 AM

His GPA may be 4.0,..   but his 40 time is 4.67

RaheemsEyebrows

Rookie

#6 : November 03, 2009, 04:55:07 PM

Thing is, is this guy will make more money than he could in the NFL with his smarts.

SonnyCrockett

Starter

#7 : November 03, 2009, 06:43:15 PM

<---- FSU fan. Rolle sucked. Not an exaggeration. #1 high-schooler in the country, never lived up to the hype on the field.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 03, 2009, 06:47:41 PM

lets forget myron rolle.  plays too slow for a S, too small for a LB.  although maybe we could hire him for our medical staff?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

PewterG@tor

Starter
#9 : November 03, 2009, 08:42:13 PM

Remember his freshman year, he talked mad trash on Percy and then proceeded to get beat like a drum by Percy, Dallas Baker, Andre Caldwell, and Louis Murphy for for 3 straight years.  Myron is garbage.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 03, 2009, 09:29:45 PM

<---- FSU fan. Rolle sucked. Not an exaggeration. #1 high-schooler in the country, never lived up to the hype on the field.

LOL. he didnt suck but he was really overated.  he is a JAG.  nothing more or less.  touted as an ed reed type player but he was an average at best.  FSU and the ACC hypes him up whenever possible due to his accomplishments in the classroom.  But he was never a playmaker at FSU.  I dont recall him ever making a splash play in 3 years at FSU. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Don't Forget Myron Rolle « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools