Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: MORRIS DOWNPLAYS TALIB INCIDENT « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 04, 2009, 05:19:00 AM

Nice to see Radio's got control of the team. What a joke this organization has become. pitiful

JM2

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 04, 2009, 07:15:12 AM

I think the issue that is not being discussed is the idea that several players intentionally broke the curfew. Think of the mindset. You have a Head Coach/Organization that puts a curfew in place. The players don't care about the authority putting the curfew in place. They just weigh the fine vs the fun and decide to go have fun. And Morris seems ok with that.

These weren't cases of players losing track of time and coming in late. These were premeditated acts of disregard, unconcerned with the consequences.

The place is out of control imo.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#17 : November 04, 2009, 07:37:02 AM

I think the issue that is not being discussed is the idea that several players intentionally broke the curfew. Think of the mindset. You have a Head Coach/Organization that puts a curfew in place. The players don't care about the authority putting the curfew in place. They just weigh the fine vs the fun and decide to go have fun. And Morris seems ok with that.

These weren't cases of players losing track of time and coming in late. These were premeditated acts of disregard, unconcerned with the consequences.

The place is out of control imo.

This is a great post. Rah is a joke, and the players obviously all know this to be true.

Officially aboard the "Draft Ndamukong Suh" bandwagon

Rahs Knuckles

Rookie

#18 : November 04, 2009, 10:05:30 AM

i wanted to wrap my fists around his eyes but the bobbies were outside and i didnt feel like taking the business end of a billyclub to the dome piece.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 04, 2009, 10:10:32 AM

Another Talib incident that has been BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION!  I was hounded on these boards after I mentioned that RAW should have suspended Talib after the offseason helmet toss, but now look how out of control he is.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 04, 2009, 02:45:43 PM

People act like Talib is the main problem... How come all of this started this year and not last year? Reflection of the Head Coach?
Talib lacks discipline above him, Gruden would not stand for this kind of thing, he would make him accountable. Morris is a joke...

#21 : November 04, 2009, 04:10:30 PM

Ill give Raheem credit when credit is due...  he is very good at spin doctoring and doing damage control...   that's what happens when you're in a sinking ship...  you become good at damage control!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: MORRIS DOWNPLAYS TALIB INCIDENT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools