Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2010 Draft « previous next »
Page: 1

Buccaneer_9

Practice Squad

: October 05, 2009, 06:23:53 AM

Unfortunately, at this rate it seems as though we'll have a pretty high pick.

Who would you like to see (Besides Cowher or Shannahan) in Bucs gear next season.

The defense is in shambles and I'd LOVE to see Eric Berry at the SS position next year.

That kid is a manbeastfreak...

The Dalai Lama: \"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun\". (May 15, 2001, The Seattle Times)

Robb22

Starter

#1 : October 05, 2009, 07:05:36 AM

Of course its all a guessing game and way to early to even tell draft position.
However if I were the GM I'd hope a team like Seahawks who if I remember right are the only team this year with 2 #1's fall in love with one of the top QB's (Hasselbeck needs replacing soon) and will be willing to trade both there #1's to move up.
If so I'd use both picks on the DL
DT G McCoy (who I like better then Suh)
And a DE like C Dunlap or Hardy.
Or a big hard hitting LB. Spikes from Fla or S Kindle from Tex. Both are in the 6'3 250 range

Imo this D lacks size and isn't  phyiscal enough!!

bait619

Starter

#2 : November 07, 2009, 02:03:45 AM

I'm not a scout or a draft expert but I like to speculate...these players look really good to me

Berry
Suh/McCoy
Hardy
Spikes
Dez

and i know we won't do it but if we could mortgage our future picks to draft, combined with our current picks and pick all five of those defensive players, that would be sweet...I would also want to sign ogunleye and dunta...super bowl baby....woooo

naborhood

Second String

#3 : November 06, 2009, 04:14:22 PM

berry in the first and hopefully cody or jones in the second.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 06, 2009, 04:26:25 PM

I'd like to see 3 out of our first 4 picks go to the DL.  The other should probably be a corner.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 06, 2009, 05:06:07 PM

berry in the first and hopefully cody or jones in the second.
Cody stinks. He plays one half and he's done the rest of the way.

smma

Second String

#6 : November 06, 2009, 05:52:28 PM

Has a SS ever gone #1 overall in draft history?

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 07, 2009, 03:42:34 AM

Of course its all a guessing game and way to early to even tell draft position.
However if I were the GM I'd hope a team like Seahawks who if I remember right are the only team this year with 2 #1's fall in love with one of the top QB's (Hasselbeck needs replacing soon) and will be willing to trade both there #1's to move up.
If so I'd use both picks on the DL
DT G McCoy (who I like better then Suh)
And a DE like C Dunlap or Hardy.
Or a big hard hitting LB. Spikes from Fla or S Kindle from Tex. Both are in the 6'3 250 range

Imo this D lacks size and isn't  phyiscal enough!!

niners too...they have Carolina's. Seattle definitely needs a QB for the future with Hasselbeck hurt so much and getting old. Maybe they'll take a project in the 2nd round instead though. Niners have Alex Smith who was written off but is potentially making a comeback. I would be happy with us trading down a few spots even if all we got was a 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder if we know we are going to grab a guy like Bryant berry or Suh bc att least one of them will fall out of the top 4 maybe two.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

#8 : November 07, 2009, 04:34:28 AM

Arthur Jones sucks. If we draft him I'll be livid.

thanson

Starter

#9 : November 07, 2009, 10:12:16 AM

Lets face it, does it really matter? Anyone we draft will be an improvement! However deep down something tells me that our wonderful management will F it up...like a 1st rounder for 2x 6th and a 7th.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2010 Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools