Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freddie Barnes « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: November 07, 2009, 03:00:19 AM

swear i was going to make a post about this but i've started enough threads this week. Saw him tear it up against buffalo and i wondered if he is projected to go or not in the draft.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 06, 2009, 03:10:56 PM

Freddie Barnes  #7  WR

107 receptions for   1,176 yards   10 TDs for 2009

Career

250 receptions for    2,705 yards    21 TDs.

He  has decent height and build at 6 feet 210 lbs. He is having a monster year for the Bowling Green Falcons.

Anyone know where this guy is projected to go?

#2 : November 07, 2009, 04:39:10 AM

He is a QB converted to WR. I would say in this talented WR draft he is probably a 4th to 5th rounder.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 07, 2009, 05:11:18 AM

He is a QB converted to WR. I would say in this talented WR draft he is probably a 4th to 5th rounder.
with mid-round guys like him i think it will vary a lot depending upon what individual teams see in the guys, who comes out, and his pro day.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freddie Barnes « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools