Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alabama at LSU « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 07, 2009, 07:14:01 PM

Dude. how is Alabama your team and you dont even know where the game is????  LSU got screwed big time as Patrick Peterson had BOTH feet inbounds - this game sucked!!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 07, 2009, 07:15:34 PM

Guess your boy Terrence Cody showed why he is not a top pick - cant remember his name called all day today.

#17 : November 07, 2009, 07:18:02 PM

Dude. how is Alabama your team and you dont even know where the game is????  LSU got screwed big time as Patrick Peterson had BOTH feet inbounds - this game sucked!!!
That call really cost LSU the game imo.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 07, 2009, 07:23:07 PM

No wonder the SEC officials get suspended - how the hell do you miss that call as he is right in front of two officials and that crap of well it wasnt called on the field is crap.  You can clearly see he has the ball and if his left foot isn't down his right toe drags INBOUNDS!!

Stupid sticking with Lee so unless Jordan's ankle was bad I hope this will be the last we see of Mr. INT!!

Hopefully Alabama will choke against Auburn or whoever they have left but then knock out Florida.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 07, 2009, 07:26:28 PM

They may not have gone down the field to score but the officials robbed LSU of the chance.  I wonder if Vegas had anything to do with that call.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 07, 2009, 09:42:54 PM

This is the second time you called me out on my favorite team Samari lol I can't remember why last time, I think one players name...

and now because of the game location...

Ok.

Anyway! Great game today!!! Me and my Dad both agreed that was a pick by LSU, regardless we were scoring touchdowns and put constant pressure on their QB. LSU also had injuries piling up and the interception wasn't going to bring those players back. Ingram had another great day today.... wil he be Alabama's first heisman winner!!!???

We will find out! I think it will all come down to who wins the SEC championship game. Tebow or Ingram?? Of course Colt McCoy has a lot of hype around him too

#21 : November 07, 2009, 09:44:14 PM

Ingram isn't winning the Heisman.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 07, 2009, 09:45:29 PM

He has a good chance.

#23 : November 07, 2009, 09:51:55 PM

He has a good chance.
Tebow will win it. He has as many rushing TDs as Ingram does.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 07, 2009, 10:23:51 PM

He has a good chance.

D) none of the above.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 07, 2009, 10:25:11 PM

He has a good chance.

D) none of the above.
Who is your choice? Spiller? McCoy? Becuase the three likely choices are Tebow, McCoy or Ingram.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 07, 2009, 10:30:15 PM

Clausen had a 450+ yard game (in a losing effort) today and Heisman voters favor ND players (too often)

#27 : November 07, 2009, 10:31:41 PM

Clausen had a 450+ yard game (in a losing effort) today and Heisman voters favor ND players (too often)
He doesn't deserve it. That team hasn't beaten anyone.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 07, 2009, 10:36:51 PM

He doesn't deserve it. That team hasn't beaten anyone.

What does that have to do with anything???

The Heisman is for the Best Player in the country, NOT the player on the best team.

All of ND's wins have been because of Clausen, and despite a crappy D and crappier coaching. Can't say any of that about Tebow or Ingram, (or even McCoy)

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 07, 2009, 10:38:39 PM

If Clausen is even in the top 3 for the Heisman I will laugh my arse off. A Heisman candidate makes everyone around them better and can put a game on their back when need be. Clausen and the fighting Irish lost to Navy.... I'm a huge Navy fan and have been to plenty of games with my dd and friends but in no way should Navy have won this game.

Great game by Navy!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alabama at LSU « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools