Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are on the board....Who goes #1? « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: November 06, 2009, 09:55:02 PM

Since I don't keep up with college football other than to rant about the championship, tell me, who is the best out there this year?  For my limited info, we would be fools not to go after Spikes from Florida if he is even in the draft; the guy is a beast!

#1 : November 07, 2009, 08:31:40 PM

If we took Spikes #1 overall we may be the dumbest team in NFL history.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 07, 2009, 08:58:03 PM

Ndamukong Suh from Nebraska will be the BPA and the need pick (DT) who has 5 sacks, 7 batted balls, 9 QB hurries, and 3 blocked kicks this season.

He is probably the best DT to come out in several years.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 08, 2009, 09:15:02 PM

that guy (below)

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

2goodbucs

Starter
#4 : November 09, 2009, 07:39:33 AM

After watching yesterdays Bucs game in their orange uni's I thought I was watching Eric Berry taking the interception for a TD at the end of the 4th quarter. I wouldn't mind getting Eric Berry to mirror the other side of the field with Tanard Jackson but if I was GM of the Bucs..I would pick Suh first and try to get back in the 1st and pick Eric Berry. Wow, that would be 1995 all over again.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 09, 2009, 11:47:55 AM

After watching yesterdays Bucs game in their orange uni's I thought I was watching Eric Berry taking the interception for a TD at the end of the 4th quarter. I wouldn't mind getting Eric Berry to mirror the other side of the field with Tanard Jackson but if I was GM of the Bucs..I would pick Suh first and try to get back in the 1st and pick Eric Berry. Wow, that would be 1995 all over again.

After watching NYG (226 yds), Carolina (267), and GB (170) run on us at will, we absolutely NEED a DT like Suh. Berry is a consolation prize if we slip to the 3rd or 4th pick and someone else gets Suh.

I don't see Berry falling past 15 so it is almost impossible for us to trade back in high enough to get him.

Now if we do end up picking after #3 and Suh is gone, I'd be damn happy with Berry and Cody.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are on the board....Who goes #1? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools