Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WILL BUCS CONTINUE TO WEAR THROWBACKS? RAHEEM SAYS ... « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: November 08, 2009, 06:05:50 PM

When asked if the Bucs would petition the powers that be to possibly continue to wear their throwback jerseys now that their 11-game losing streak has come to an end, Bucs head coach Raheem Morris said:

“I don’t know,” Morris said. “We have to get into some negotiations to see if we can put on our orange some more. It would be nice. I’ll go talk to our ownership here in a little bit, maybe make some phone calls this week.”

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 08, 2009, 06:10:19 PM

This Buc fan wasn't excited to see the return of the orange at all but I must admit, they looked good..... and i'd love to see more of it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 08, 2009, 06:11:37 PM

I cant get over the irony of us breaking our losing streak with the throw backs on.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 08, 2009, 06:12:00 PM

Our special teams Coach Rich and his group deserve a huge pat on the back. Field posistion and turnovers were the key to this game.

I wouldn't mind seeing the orange next week.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WILL BUCS CONTINUE TO WEAR THROWBACKS? RAHEEM SAYS ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools