Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« : October 02, 2006, 04:16:36 PM »

This has been the best weekend of the season.  It is always nice to scan the board on a monday morning after the team has had a nonloosing weekend.  I hope the team keeps this up!  ;D :D ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #1 : October 02, 2006, 04:22:57 PM »

Freaking hilarious. (said sarcastically) We need a sarcastic smiley--or is that an oxymoron? :'(

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 02, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »

joke  /dʒoʊk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[johk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, joked, jok¡Eing.

¡Vnoun 1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him. 
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke. 

Now that we have that taken care of maybe you can loosen up you ponytail, buy bigger pants, and quit wearing thongs so that you can lighten up a little bit.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #3 : October 02, 2006, 07:28:36 PM »

While we didn't lose this week, it worries me that the offense did not score this week. Heck, they weren't even able to move a yard against another team.

On the bright side, the defense didn't give a yard to opposing teams either ;D

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

« #4 : October 02, 2006, 07:29:41 PM »

maybe this can happen next week too :D

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5 : October 02, 2006, 08:49:36 PM »

thanx webster

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
« #6 : October 02, 2006, 09:42:21 PM »

My brother's a RAider's fan.  Told me the bye week is the only one he enjoys...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #7 : October 02, 2006, 09:47:45 PM »

Well, jeez, that's a given in Oakland! They need a break from paint & costumes.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Finally!!!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools