Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY SOURCES TELL ME..JEFF GARCIA WILL BE A BUC!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23

« #30 : February 25, 2007, 08:46:12 PM »

Opening Day 07

Bucs ready to roll out new Carr

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #31 : February 25, 2007, 08:47:14 PM »

Why all this talk that Garcia is going to be our savior?Wasn't he supposed to save the Lions a couple years ago?And the Browns?I mean one good year on a pretty good team means playoffs for us?
Savior?  I guess if by savior you mean quality veteran backup QB?  Thats what you want in a backup, a veteran presence.  Garcia is the perfect fit for that position.

So that would be one important position on the team filled.  About two dozen to go.  I wouldn't call that a savior, but Jim Plunkett and Billy Kilmer are retired so what can you do?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #32 : February 25, 2007, 08:47:43 PM »

Is everyone suddenly off of Carr?
I'd still like Carr.
I want car. Think of all the retarded headlines now with Caddy and Carr.
'LOADED GARAGE'
'FULL GARAGE'
'BUCS ADD NEW CARR TO GO WITH THEIR CADDY'

With all of the abuse he's taken in Houston, Bucs might get more value because it will be a "Used Carr!"  :D

« #33 : February 25, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »

Is everyone suddenly off of Carr?
I'd still like Carr.
I want car. Think of all the retarded headlines now with Caddy and Carr.
'LOADED GARAGE'
'FULL GARAGE'
'BUCS ADD NEW CARR TO GO WITH THEIR CADDY'

With all of the abuse he's taken in Houston, Bucs might get more value because it will be a "Used Carr!" :D
I see what you did there!

'Carr suffers dents, but keeps on motoring on'

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #34 : February 25, 2007, 08:53:47 PM »

ABuccs, there's no way the Bears sign Garcia. Grossman is the anointed one for better or worse, plus they have Griese ready to step in if Grossman stumbles again. Bears are definitely out of the running.
I know Todd. The kids post said the bears were in the running, but didn't want him???????? What the hell does that mean.

catch2355

Practice Squad

« #35 : February 25, 2007, 08:55:56 PM »

ABuccs, there's no way the Bears sign Garcia. Grossman is the anointed one for better or worse, plus they have Griese ready to step in if Grossman stumbles again. Bears are definitely out of the running.
I know Todd. The kids post said the bears were in the running, but didn't want him???????? What the hell does that mean.

i think he meant that alot of people considered them to be in the running but then they said otherwise...but i dont know

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #36 : February 25, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »

For all of you high on 'veteran' Carr---he was drafted the same year as Simms.  Google him.  There are tons of websites 'bench Carr,' 'isfullofcrap.com'.  & on & on.  And this guy is great?

« #37 : February 25, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »

For all of you high on 'veteran' Carr---he was drafted the same year as Simms.  Google him.  There are tons of websites 'bench Carr,' 'isfullofcrap.com'.  & on & on.  And this guy is great?
He's not great, he's got his flaws, but nearly every QB does. He's just another arm in camp so to speak. He's mobile, good arm, has tools to work with, perhaps he's just the right coach / system away from being an all-pro.

BucLord

Starter

« #38 : February 25, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »

The same sources that I have that told me back in December that Mike Alstott will return for another season, have just called to tell me that Garcia/Allen/Gruden are already in Talks with him coming here!

I also had my doubts but when further pushed to have more answers they told me that with Brooks and the "D" with maybe one more good year left and the young guns they have on offense, Gruden knows that a 8-8 season wont cut it. He needs the playoffs and Jeff Garcia is the only one that can at least get us a chance to get there this coming year.

Simms is just not ready and the staff and the people that know football realize that...

Jeff Garcia 2007 Buc QB!

Play Madden much?

1st you need to stop reading internet rumours from 14 year olds, or tell whoever your source is that if he wanted to be considered "credible", he should have waited until March 2nd to "Give you the scoop"

TALKING TO ANY POTENTIAL FA"S BEFORE MARCH 2nd IS CONSIDERED TAMPERING AND THE NFL IMPOSES STRICT FINES"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

« #39 : February 25, 2007, 08:59:26 PM »

The same sources that I have that told me back in December that Mike Alstott will return for another season, have just called to tell me that Garcia/Allen/Gruden are already in Talks with him coming here!

I also had my doubts but when further pushed to have more answers they told me that with Brooks and the "D" with maybe one more good year left and the young guns they have on offense, Gruden knows that a 8-8 season wont cut it. He needs the playoffs and Jeff Garcia is the only one that can at least get us a chance to get there this coming year.

Simms is just not ready and the staff and the people that know football realize that...

Jeff Garcia 2007 Buc QB!

Play Madden much?

1st you need to stop reading internet rumours from 14 year olds, or tell whoever your source is that if he wanted to be considered "credible", he should have waited until March 2nd to "Give you the scoop"

TALKING TO ANY POTENTIAL FA"S BEFORE MARCH 2nd IS CONSIDERED TAMPERING AND THE NFL IMPOSES STRICT FINES"
LOL, the NFL rarely punishes anyone for tampering homeboy.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #40 : February 25, 2007, 08:59:29 PM »

For all of you high on 'veteran' Carr---he was drafted the same year as Simms.  Google him.  There are tons of websites 'bench Carr,' 'isfullofcrap.com'.  & on & on.  And this guy is great?
Who said he was great. He's better than Garcia and Plummer for different reasons. We need to sign someone in case Simms really just isn't cut out for the job. It's a weak FA QB year. I mean it's not hard to figure out if you have an ounce of brains....but then look who I'm talking to.

« #41 : February 25, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »

For all of you high on 'veteran' Carr---he was drafted the same year as Simms.  Google him.  There are tons of websites 'bench Carr,' 'isfullofcrap.com'.  & on & on.  And this guy is great?
Who said he was great. He's better than Garcia and Plummer for different reasons. We need to sign someone in case Simms really just isn't cut out for the job. It's a weak FA QB year. I mean it's not hard to figure out if you have an ounce of brains....but then look who I'm talking to.
LOL.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #42 : February 25, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »

I guess every team is in the running until they say otherwise. Bears have their own problems as the Lovie contract situation is about to blow up I believe.  There's going to be a serious rift between players and management if this isn't taken care of quickly.

« #43 : February 25, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »

Alstott will never wear another uniform.

Just say no! to Garcia!

and yes to Simms? I think not!!!
Garcia still has a spleen for our o-line to get knocked out.

yes, but we can worry less about the batted balls and ints.

And yes, i'd be just as happy if we traded for Carr.... as long as the price isn't too steep.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #44 : February 25, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »

Alstott will never wear another uniform.

Just say no! to Garcia!

and yes to Simms? I think not!!!
Garcia still has a spleen for our o-line to get knocked out.

yes, but we can worry less about the batted balls and ints.
So you are pro Garcia Hate?
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MY SOURCES TELL ME..JEFF GARCIA WILL BE A BUC!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools