Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow says......"We're not letting him [Rah] go nowhere." « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: November 08, 2009, 07:27:25 PM

“We’re Not Letting Him Go Nowhere”

November 8th, 2009 Kellen Winslow, Jr., sent a message to critics of his head coach and to Bucs management following the game.

In an energetic locker room interview on the Buccaneers Radio Network, Winslow told the world the Bucs are behind their head coach.

“I haven’t won in a long time, coming from Cleveland. We just wanted to win for these players and these coaches. Especially for Rah. We know he’s under a lot of pressure. We’re not letting him go nowhere,” Winslow said.

Joe finds it interesting that Winslow was feeling the heat on Raheem The Dream. Joe knows Winslow’s lovely wife reads JoeBucsFan.com.

Perhaps Winslow does, too.

JoeBucsFan.com

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 08, 2009, 07:30:08 PM

Joe needs to STFU

Because if Joe were a real fan he would know with the amount of changes we've made things weren't going to be pretty.

PewterG@tor

Starter
#2 : November 08, 2009, 07:32:21 PM

Joe is a giant **CENSORED** and he knows it.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : November 08, 2009, 07:52:33 PM

Why do people keep posting this crap every week? Seriously, let people go there and read it. Hell they probably want the hits.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#4 : November 08, 2009, 07:57:10 PM

Joe is a giant **CENSORED** and he knows it.

ginormous **CENSORED**

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 08, 2009, 07:59:05 PM

Cheveliar is ROFLHBAO @ Joe....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 08, 2009, 08:03:36 PM

Wow, some of you are really on that high horse after one win.

LtFox

Starter

#7 : November 08, 2009, 08:04:04 PM

I think "anywhere" would be the proper grammar in this case, but Mr. Winslow has never impressed me as a Rhode Scholar.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 08, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Who is Joe.... and when did he become relevant?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

burger40

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 08, 2009, 08:06:20 PM

and when did he start referring to him self exclusively in the third person?  :D

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Larry Brackins

Starter
#10 : November 08, 2009, 08:06:34 PM

I love how there is a website that just recycles radio interviews and tries to sound important.

Jay likes the cawck.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 08, 2009, 08:07:17 PM

Further, Cheveliar wants to know how Joe knows that K2's wife reads what Joe has to freaking say. Cheveliar thinks Joe is name dropping to get more readers...LOL

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 08, 2009, 08:13:19 PM

Benchwarmer says Joe sounds annoying when Joe talks about Joe every other word. Benchwarmer thinks joe should be quiet. Benchwarmer.... Benchwarmer..... benchwarmer..... (nods off)

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#13 : November 08, 2009, 08:20:10 PM

Wow, some of you are really on that high horse after one win.

Why not. We are low on our HC when we lose. Isnt that the way it should be? Im sure we will know by the end of the season whether Rah should stick around or not. Personally I am hoping for more wins.

#14 : November 08, 2009, 08:54:12 PM

Ironic that all of the complainers are just giving Joe free advertising. Joe thanks you for helping to make him relevant.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow says......"We're not letting him [Rah] go nowhere." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools