Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman Poll on Nfl.com « previous next »
Page: 1

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
« : November 08, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

there is a poll on nfl.com right now on Who had the most impressive performance in Sunday's afternoon games?
freeman is winning the poll right now i thought it was pretty cool other people outside the buc nation that freeman played pretty well
he is beating kurt warner and his 5 td's

go an vote . the poll is down on the bottom right of the main page
http://www.nfl.com/

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
« #1 : November 08, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »

Why is Freeman at the bottom and Warner at the top of the poll?
lol...

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
« #2 : November 08, 2009, 08:29:00 PM »

voted... thanks for sharing, I rarely go to the league's main site

Incognito

Hall of Famer

« #3 : November 08, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »

I voted for Freeman. He's winning, btw.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #4 : November 08, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »

just did. 

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 08, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »

Same here just voted for the kid...OBD

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 08, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »

Voted as well. We got to make sure to make another one of these at the end of the "football week" and vote for Freeman as Diet Pepsi rookie of the week, if they still do that.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 08, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »

I voted Freeman.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 08, 2009, 09:06:01 PM »

ill say this about him - and i heard it before but just saw it with my own eyes today;

The dude is absolutely a monster.  On the field, he looks like a TE.  He's a real presence out there.  Hopefully his ability matches his physical tools, cause man he's got those.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

« #9 : November 08, 2009, 09:58:33 PM »

ill say this about him - and i heard it before but just saw it with my own eyes today;

The dude is absolutely a monster. On the field, he looks like a TE. He's a real presence out there. Hopefully his ability matches his physical tools, cause man he's got those.

i know man, i posted it 4 times and ill post it again. Freemans size always amazes me, and he moves so well for a guy that big

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

« #10 : November 08, 2009, 10:01:30 PM »

what does he win. and when is the dead line to vote

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 08, 2009, 10:01:47 PM »

The dude is absolutely a monster.  On the field, he looks like a TE.  He's a real presence out there.  Hopefully his ability matches his physical tools, cause man he's got those.

It was funny watching guys giving him a chest bump on the sidelines and they were bouncing off of him like he was concrete.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #12 : November 08, 2009, 10:05:21 PM »

The dude is absolutely a monster.  On the field, he looks like a TE.  He's a real presence out there.  Hopefully his ability matches his physical tools, cause man he's got those.

It was funny watching guys giving him a chest bump on the sidelines and they were bouncing off of him like he was concrete.

hhaha, I saw that too.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman Poll on Nfl.com « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools