Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so i bet 40 bucks on GB winning straight up so i win either way. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

docbravo

Pro Bowler

« #15 : November 08, 2009, 06:12:55 PM »

I too dropped some cash for the Packers to win the game. I even "teased" the line down to Even Money in a couple other parlays! I got the Pack at a "PICK!"  Leave it to MY BUCS to cost me some BUCKS!!! HAHA! I feel like I paid for their first win today, and I'd gladly do it again next week if it means a win! ESPECIALLY against the STINKIN FISH!!!!

GO BUCS!!!

burger40

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 08, 2009, 07:04:26 PM »

I too dropped some cash for the Packers to win the game. I even "teased" the line down to Even Money in a couple other parlays! I got the Pack at a "PICK!"  Leave it to MY BUCS to cost me some BUCKS!!! HAHA! I feel like I paid for their first win today, and I'd gladly do it again next week if it means a win! ESPECIALLY against the STINKIN FISH!!!!

GO BUCS!!!
totally agree, money well spent...i viewed it as insurance.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 08, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »

Don't think you understand the whole betting thing chaz.....he's not going to get back just the 8 bucks if GB wins. It will be 8 on top of his 40. Why would anyone bet 40 bucks just to win an amount less then the bet lol. Stay in school. You'll need it.

I bet all the time dumbass and he was obviously not betting with a bookie. He was using the money line online.

Just like you get drunk all the time lol.   Minor.   Go fire up your Graham Harrell highlight dvd and drool.   I didn't say squat about who he placed the bet with only the payout. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #18 : November 08, 2009, 11:41:20 PM »

If he bets with a bookie, he has to lay the points.

Wrong. Quit while you're behind.

I'm guessing you are completely clueless as usual, so I'll help you out.   The reason Vegas has lines is  because they will lose every time if they allow straight up betting.   

Sorry but you're the clueless one as usual. You said if he bets with a bookie he has to lay the points. And you were wrong.

You can bet without points all day long. It's called betting the money line. I see you realized your blunder with your subsequent post. Nice attempt at backtracking. LOL.

Watching the games in a sports book is great. I do it every week in my new city, Vegas.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so i bet 40 bucks on GB winning straight up so i win either way. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools