Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow says......"We're not letting him [Rah] go nowhere." « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 08, 2009, 08:58:03 PM

K2 jersey is on the WAAAAY!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 08, 2009, 10:51:58 PM

Word.   Don't see that Gator homer around here anymore posting about how K2 won't put up big numbers and won't stay healthy.   So far so good.   Dude is an animal on the field.   Right now he's hand down our best offensive player. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 08, 2009, 10:55:38 PM

Hands down for sure fo sho word up damn right hell to the yeah yessir!

I love me some K2.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 08, 2009, 11:20:20 PM

Word.   Don't see that Gator homer around here anymore posting about how K2 won't put up big numbers and won't stay healthy.   So far so good.   Dude is an animal on the field.   Right now he's hand down our best offensive player. 

LMAO...He's watching Lito Sheppard miss games for the Jets.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 08, 2009, 11:35:41 PM

Joe is a spammer.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 08, 2009, 11:44:10 PM

Yeah...Rah won a game. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm interested in seeing a trend of improvement. If the Bucs go down to Miami and lose 35-10. We are right back to square one.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 08, 2009, 11:59:57 PM

I love how there is a website that just recycles radio interviews and tries to sound important.

I love that the writers for that site collect all of the relevant articles/audio and video related to the Bucs. What Bucs fan would have a problem with that?

Glad he pointed out that K2 has Rah's back. I bet a lot of other players are right behind him. Nice to have something positive about Rah for a change. The players really play hard for him. Even at 0-7. That's not easy to accomplish. Good job, Rah and coaching staff.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 09, 2009, 01:11:21 AM

I love how there is a website that just recycles radio interviews and tries to sound important.

I love that the writers for that site collect all of the relevant articles/audio and video related to the Bucs. What Bucs fan would have a problem with that?

Glad he pointed out that K2 has Rah's back. I bet a lot of other players are right behind him. Nice to have something positive about Rah for a change. The players really play hard for him. Even at 0-7. That's not easy to accomplish. Good job, Rah and coaching staff.

The premise of the site is not the problem.   It's the opinion that is intertwined with the facts and the way it's presented.    I mean come on.....the third person crap is annoying and it's not even necessary.   If they did away with that I could stomach it.   If I want to visit a site that gathers info from many sources and presents an opinion along with it I will go to yuccaneers site.     

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#23 : November 09, 2009, 01:13:34 AM

Wow, some of you are really on that high horse after one win.

It seems that way.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 09, 2009, 01:15:10 AM

Yeah...Rah won a game. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm interested in seeing a trend of improvement. If the Bucs go down to Miami and lose 35-10. We are right back to square one.

It's ok. It will get better. It was all a misunderstanding. When Rah told the team he wanted them to be "violent', they thought he said "volatile".

DKWEST

Starter

#25 : November 09, 2009, 09:03:02 AM

I think "anywhere" would be the proper grammar in this case, but Mr. Winslow has never impressed me as a Rhode Scholar.

Yep,..  he used the old double negative thing

But I always love the irony in a lot of the grammar correction posts on the internet.

It's "Rhodes Scholar",...   with an "s"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 09, 2009, 09:09:52 AM

The premise of the site is not the problem.   It's the opinion that is intertwined with the facts and the way it's presented.    I mean come on.....the third person crap is annoying and it's not even necessary.   If they did away with that I could stomach it.   If I want to visit a site that gathers info from many sources and presents an opinion along with it I will go to yuccaneers site.     

And I appreciate the site for what it is: information with speculation mixed in. Some of "his" commentary is way off the mark. I ignore that part.

I find it amusing that so many people take the time to post about a site that they hate so much. Articles from that site will continue to appear on here. Not that big of a deal. And I don't care if it's written in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th person. Even 6th is OK is there's interesting info. involved.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow says......"We're not letting him [Rah] go nowhere." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools