Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines in Chicago « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 10, 2009, 10:20:31 PM

I NEVER liked the Gaines Adams pick

Uh huh...

We have so many holes on this team that I am really torn because if Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn and Gaines Adams are all there for us it will be a hard choice on who to take.

If we trade we could go Gaines Adams and Brandon Merriweather for the first two picks then Beason and Aaron Rouse for our next picks.

By drafting a Merriweather, Beason and Gaines Adams we would add a lot of quality youth to the defense at key positions as DT, WLB and S are the most important spots on this defense.

If Thomas is not there I say we go Gaines Adams as I think he is the better choice anyway.

Gaines Adams is by far the best DE prospect in the draf

I do not want to see us waste another pick on (Calvin Johnson.)  Gaines Adams has shown for four years that he is a player

Other than Gaines Adams this is a very poor draft

And my personal favorite:

Give it a rest people as Gaines will have a longer career than AD (as in Adrian Peterson.)

Capt Kidd

Starter
#16 : November 10, 2009, 10:25:47 PM

Ouch! Now THAT's gonna leave a mark! LOL

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 10, 2009, 10:28:00 PM

Adams was the worst pick of the Gruden/Allen era, I'm happy Dominik was able to get a 2nd rounder out of him. Especially when you see guys like Michael Bennett and Tim Crowder coming in and atleast giving effort, something Gaines hardly ever did.

I guess that's why they didn't want him. Must be a tough one for Gruden to look back on.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 10, 2009, 10:32:57 PM

Obviously I overrated the guy - I do have the right to change my opinion.  I did think Gaines would produce a lot more than what he did, SORRY guess you NEVER make any mistakes and how but you find all my posts about how I said Gaines sucks and was a bust!!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 10, 2009, 10:33:28 PM

What are you a stalker anyway??

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 10, 2009, 10:36:40 PM

Plus you notice how I said if we could trade referring to trading down as Gaines was not a top 5 talent.  Not sure what your problem with me is and I could really care less so how bout this you dont respond to any of my posts and I wont respond to yours Mr Perfect!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 10, 2009, 10:38:14 PM

No, I just remember the fools who would create threads about Adams when he had a sack calling out the people who didn't think Adams was the right pick.  You were one of the loudest in that group, and I can use the search feature when you make false claims.  It took all of 2 minutes.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 10, 2009, 11:49:26 PM

As I had said before, Mark Dominik is a sharp guy. He's been around this game a long time, but he's only had control for a very short period. Some of his work is starting to pan out pretty well, so I hope people around this town give him a chance to prove his worth. I think he can be a good GM.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#23 : November 10, 2009, 11:51:25 PM

Uh huh...

We have so many holes on this team that I am really torn because if Joe Thomas, Brady Quinn and Gaines Adams are all there for us it will be a hard choice on who to take.

If we trade we could go Gaines Adams and Brandon Merriweather for the first two picks then Beason and Aaron Rouse for our next picks.

By drafting a Merriweather, Beason and Gaines Adams we would add a lot of quality youth to the defense at key positions as DT, WLB and S are the most important spots on this defense.

If Thomas is not there I say we go Gaines Adams as I think he is the better choice anyway.

I do not want to see us waste another pick on (Calvin Johnson.)  Gaines Adams has shown for four years that he is a player

Give it a rest people as Gaines will have a longer career than AD (as in Adrian Peterson.)
OH MY GOD LOL.

Just straight up killed him.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 10, 2009, 11:53:30 PM

Samari shut up you tool.

You are a bigger flip flopper then a politician.

FSU now LSU

Gaines Bandwagon now you hate Gaines

im sure there are much more. Give it a rest.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 11, 2009, 01:21:15 AM

I do not want to see us waste another pick on (Calvin Johnson.)  Gaines Adams has shown for four years that he is a player

Holy crap!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

#26 : November 11, 2009, 01:42:19 AM

That was classic Biggs. That's the thing about the Interwebs, what you type is generally recorded.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 11, 2009, 02:47:51 AM

Uh huh...

OH MY GOD LOL.

Just straight up killed him.

hahaha thats rapee

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 11, 2009, 05:11:10 AM

Stop with this. People always go to this after the call out.

skip

Starter

#29 : November 11, 2009, 09:40:07 AM

As I had said before, Mark Dominik is a sharp guy. He's been around this game a long time, but he's only had control for a very short period. Some of his work is starting to pan out pretty well, so I hope people around this town give him a chance to prove his worth. I think he can be a good GM.
I don't doubt Dominik is a sharp guy. If ownership doesin't loosen the purse strings, I would doubt any G.M. can be successful.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines in Chicago « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools