Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Salute To All The Veterans! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: November 11, 2009, 02:05:50 AM

It's a day, we as a nation remember, stand up, salute and honor service members that are currently serving and have served in the military in defense of the United States of America and other countries. It's a day to honor those brave men and women who have bleed and payed the ultimate sacrifice in defending this great country from both foreign and domestic enemies.  To all of you currently serving or who have served your sacrifice is not unnoticed and I want to personally thank you for allowing me to take this moment to raise a salute to you!

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 11, 2009, 02:06:54 AM

Is today a holiday in the usa?

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 11, 2009, 07:11:32 AM

Java, it's Veteran's Day - to observe the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform, and celebrate their selflessness in the manner with which they protect our country.  Unfortunately, the holiday doesn't make a whole lotta sense as mostly non-military and non-veterans will enjoy a day off while our men and women in uniform abroad probably carry on, business as usual. 

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 11, 2009, 07:20:42 AM

I've been on both sides as a civilian contractor supporting soldiers and as a soldier serving. The contracting gig was by far more
finacially rewarding but serving for me is much more fulfilling. Thanks to all that support us and show love!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

original

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 11, 2009, 07:50:48 AM

Thank you for serving Vets!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 11, 2009, 08:03:49 AM

It was a pleasure for me to serve and I salute our guys and gals over there doing their thing right now....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 11, 2009, 08:41:29 AM

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 11, 2009, 08:48:28 AM

Thanks to all of you who have served and are presently serving our country!   Happy Veterans Day

You must be accountable for your actions!

k_bassuka

Starter

#8 : November 11, 2009, 08:58:31 AM

Happy Veterans Day.

#9 : November 11, 2009, 09:32:23 AM

A Big thanks to those who serve our country. A large part of our freedom is thanks to our military protecting against enemies foreign and domestic. 

#10 : November 11, 2009, 09:38:19 AM

It was (and still is) my pleasure to have served.

To all those still out there in harm's way.  Stay safe.

Happy Veterans Day Ladies and Gentlemen.

littlericky

Starter
#11 : November 11, 2009, 10:37:50 AM

SEMPER FI! and a happy late birth day ;D

Hit-55

Starter

#12 : November 11, 2009, 11:55:10 AM

Thanks to all the Veterans who gave so much to provide us our freedom and current soldiers who sacrafice daily to keep us safe. May God bless you all and I pray for a safe return home.

Fire the cannons!!!

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 11, 2009, 12:30:23 PM

Awesome topic.  My father gave up his health and 20 years of his life to the military, and I'm sure he'd still be out there fighting, if they'd let him.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 11, 2009, 12:33:15 PM

Thanks Chev, Melon, and any others on here who served.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Salute To All The Veterans! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools