Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Caddy or Ladell Betts? « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: November 14, 2009, 03:13:15 PM

Betts is questionable but Caddy pry won't get more than 10 carries if the Phins go up early with a dominant run game. they pry won't run away with it so that is good but with the Phins being a top 5 run defense i think Caddy's only chance for good points is to score a TD. But of course the skins suck.

Thoughts?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 15, 2009, 11:27:44 AM

I am faced with the same question... For you, I'd recommend Caddy, just because Ladell is listed as questionable with his ankle injury that has been hampering all season. So the Redskins will be going with a runningback by committee with Cartwright and their third string back. Also Denver will be up early and most likely the skins will be passing to play cacthup

Caddy or Mcgahee, Brandon Marshall, and Adrian Peterson.

Should I start Caddy over any of those three?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Caddy or Ladell Betts? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools