Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Wilkerson? « previous next »
Page: 1

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
: November 11, 2009, 09:23:58 AM

I'm actually starting Jimmy Wilkerson this week as my DL player.    I know it seems odd but he's putting up numbers.   I got Osi Umeniyora on the bench  (bye week) and my other guy was Justin Smith.   I got to looking at free agents and there was Wilkerson, who has put up bigger numbers then both Osi and Smith.   He's projected this week to have almost 4 points so I'm feeling pretty good about it.   If he can get a sack even better.    I know Miami will run the ball but it will give him chances to put up tackle points for me.   He's now my third starting Bucs player (K2 is my second TE and starts at the W/T spot, Ruud is one of my starting D players, he racks up the tackle points)    It's crunch time in our league.   I'm 8-1 and at the top but the 2nd place team is right behind me at 7-2.   I need to be cautious of every move I make and try to maximize my point production.   What do you guys think?  Good move or should I look for a more consistent performer?

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 14, 2009, 09:57:09 PM

You usually need to list the other options out there to get input back. That way we know if you could have a better player in.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Starting Wilkerson? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools