Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3rd RB spot « previous next »
Page: 1

Rahs Knuckles

Rookie

: November 12, 2009, 12:47:50 PM

i have 5 backs up for the 3rd spot on my roster, who should i start? im leaning towards j.stew but mcfadden is coming back against the cheifs, word is out LT may not play this week so sproles would be tight, with freeman chucking the ball for the bucs would caddy or ward be a good option? will the run game open up?

mcfadden
caddy
sproles
ward
j.stewart

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2009, 01:46:36 PM

I think Sproles is the play. The Eagles are pretty stout, but they're a north/south defense and can get hurt by east/west runners, plus he can catch. Stewart would be my second option. McFadden probably has the highest upside, but you never know what you're going to get from the Raiders. Miami has the #5 run defense so I'd stay away from Carnell and Ward.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 12, 2009, 04:05:40 PM

I think Sproles is the play. The Eagles are pretty stout, but they're a north/south defense and can get hurt by east/west runners, plus he can catch. Stewart would be my second option. McFadden probably has the highest upside, but you never know what you're going to get from the Raiders. Miami has the #5 run defense so I'd stay away from Carnell and Ward.

I keep coming back to Sproles as well... but only if LT is out.

DailyRich68

Starter
#3 : November 13, 2009, 03:52:42 PM

I wouldn't count out Stewart -- DeAngelo Williams was listed as questionable today, and if he can't go, Stewart could certainly step in and put up some numbers.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2009, 05:52:10 PM

The more I think about this, Sproles has only had 1 or 2 good games. The rest he didn't do anything. I'd go with Stewart.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 15, 2009, 08:46:41 PM

I hope you played Stewart.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3rd RB spot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools