Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Couldn't happen to a nicer coach « previous next »
Page: 1

blitz

Pro Bowler
: November 12, 2009, 01:18:41 PM

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2009/11/three-tennessee-players-charged-with-armed-robbery/1

Where do they get these guys???

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 12, 2009, 11:30:43 PM

He must've stolen those recruits from UGA

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2009, 09:06:33 AM

From cft, wow.

Victim: 'It's Tennessee. That's the way it is sometimes'
Posted by John Taylor on November 13, 2009 7:22 AM ET
To fans of the eleven other teams in the SEC, consider this post an early Christmas present.

For the members of Vols Nation... WTF???

Corey Zickefoose, one of the alleged victims of three Tennessee players charged with attempted armed robbery, gave an interview to WATE-TV and talked about the incident.  Or, more succinctly, he downplayed the incident, seemingly brushing it off as an everyday occurrence in that part of the country.

Corey Zickefoose: I think they should still be able to play football, regardless. Tennessee is my place. You know, it's my football team.

Reporter: Even after they put a gun in your face, you say let them play football?

Corey Zickefoose: Yeah. It's Tennessee. That's the way it is sometimes.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Couldn't happen to a nicer coach « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools