Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow drawing top CBs « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 13, 2009, 03:53:24 AM

Man, I hope AB comes back soon to take advantage of these matchups.

My thoughts exactly. If Winslow can keep playing the way he is now, someone is going to be open. What a huge mismatch. Hopefully Olson is wise enough to take full advantage of this trend if it keeps up.

I don't necessarily agree with this. In the NFL, things happen so quickly, you have to know how each of your receivers run their routes and you have to have the timing down with each receiver. If you don't, it makes the QB look like he is inaccurate, or, worse case, results in an interception. I would rather see a Stovall or Stroughter in the game, who have practiced with Freeman, than a Bryant, who has not. Part of Leftwich and Johnson's problems were the fact that Bryant and Clayton missed so much training camp time with their injuries, yet they got the starting nod.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow drawing top CBs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools