Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need defense and another playmaker for JF but what about an OL? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 15, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »

Our run game at this point is totally built off that first game vs Dallas. We got 28% of our total rushing yards from our RB's in that single game (12.5% of our schedule).

We need help on the OL and as poorly as our OL is playing we might need a lot of help contrary to the whole "young strong OL" stuff we heard in pre-season

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 15, 2009, 12:14:36 AM »

I just don't think the sample sizes have been big enough to really judge. Cadillac is averaging 4.6 ypc when Faine plays. Against Carolina he averaged 8 ypc in the 2nd half. Problem is he only got 4 carries. After his 10th carry he's averaging 16.4 ypc.

That is a really poor stat since in half the games he's averaged 3.5 ypc or less in half of Faine's starts in both games he's gotten good stats he's broken a big run to account for a sizable chunk of his yards.

He's ranked 34th among RB's of getting the yards the team needs to stay ahead of the chains so we are not consistently churning out yardage for him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 15, 2009, 09:13:21 AM »

some Tackle prospects that should be avail in the 3rd or latter that look decent are Jason Fox U of M http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/fox_jason00.html

and a real sleeper could be Jared Veldheer  Hillsdale
http://www.hillsdale.edu/admissions/news/news_story.asp?iNewsID=1139&strBack=%2Fadmissions%2Fnews%2Fnews%5Farchive%2Easp

according to CDS the 6'9" 320 Veldheer has self report of 4.87 and 4.94 40 times.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We need defense and another playmaker for JF but what about an OL? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools