Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: FAINE IMPRESSED WITH ROOKIE CLASS « previous next »
Page: 1

SpeedyClaxton

Starter

: November 14, 2009, 01:39:16 AM

He looked pretty good when I saw him play. He's a paitent runningback that will allow his blocks to develop and he has some power behind that small frame.

We shut down \\\\\\\" The Vet\\\\\\\" and we opened up Lincoln Financial with a bang!!!!

PewterReportAS

Administrator
Second String
#1 : November 14, 2009, 12:04:45 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/6291

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2009, 12:09:00 AM

Uh oh! Faine let slip the info on Huggins. Bucs coaches are really high on this kid.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 14, 2009, 11:57:57 PM

I'd like to see him running in a real game. They need to get him on the regular roster.

#4 : November 15, 2009, 12:04:39 AM

I'd like to see him running in a real game. They need to get him on the regular roster.
I agree with all these players going on the IR we need to lock him on this team to make sure some team needing a RB doesn't steal him.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 15, 2009, 01:25:22 AM

He is one of the youngest backs on the team so he is definitely on the team long term. I'd like to see how good he looks as well maybe he can be an Ahmad Bradshaw 2.0 type?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 15, 2009, 01:52:26 AM

He is one of the youngest backs on the team so he is definitely on the team long term. I'd like to see how good he looks as well maybe he can be an Ahmad Bradshaw 2.0 type?

But there's the problem: he's on the PS. Any team can sign him to their active roster and take him away from the Bucs.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 15, 2009, 02:12:40 AM

But there's the problem: he's on the PS. Any team can sign him to their active roster and take him away from the Bucs.

Yeah, but with our current backlog of RB's, there is no way he would get any playing time this season. If another team picks him up off of our P.S., it's a pretty reasonable assumption that they would not be offering him a contract beyond this season right out of the gate. So, if the Bucs still have him in their long-term plans, they could sign him after the current season. He still has the Raheem/Hofstra connection, so I'm sure we could beat out another team in signing him. At least on another team he might be getting valuable playing time this year he otherwise wouldn't have. That could be a double-edged sword and drive his contract price up next year if he does well, though.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 15, 2009, 02:41:37 AM

I wouldn't want to see them take that risk, to be honest. If he's all that I've been led to believe, then he's got huge upside.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR ALERT: FAINE IMPRESSED WITH ROOKIE CLASS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools