Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Porter out v. bucs « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: November 14, 2009, 05:24:41 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/14/joey-porter-wont-play-sunday-due-to-coachs-decision/

Bucfanut

Starter

#1 : November 14, 2009, 05:54:56 PM

Too bad...I don't expect to win this game either way but was hoping that they could knock that loudmouth on his butt a few times. He's right up there with T.O. on the list of most annoying players of this era. Good player yes but never shuts up for one second. Guy is a **CENSORED**bag extrordinaire.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 14, 2009, 06:07:19 PM

He's out, it works to our benefit.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#3 : November 14, 2009, 06:34:48 PM

Too bad...I don't expect to win this game either way but was hoping that they could knock that loudmouth on his butt a few times. He's right up there with T.O. on the list of most annoying players of this era. Good player yes but never shuts up for one second. Guy is a **CENSORED**bag extrordinaire.

lol that award goes to shockey...hes awesome but never shuts his mouth.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

MVP

Pro Bowler

#4 : November 14, 2009, 06:44:39 PM

A lot can happen between now and Sunday but if he stays out of the lineup it can only help. But, like a lot of others, I think this game comes down to our Run D and not theirs. If our offense can't get onto the field because of the Fins rushing attack its going to be the Carolina game all over again.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 14, 2009, 07:29:31 PM

It wouldve been interesting to see the K2 and Porter matchup though. I remember a few years back when Porter called K2 out publicly, calling him a fag. What a **CENSORED** he is indeed.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#6 : November 14, 2009, 09:23:54 PM

That's great news for us. I'm expecting Kellen Winslow to have a very big game on Sunday.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#7 : November 14, 2009, 09:33:13 PM

It wouldve been interesting to see the K2 and Porter matchup though. I remember a few years back when Porter called K2 out publicly, calling him a fag. What a **CENSORED** he is indeed.

anyone else wishes K2 would play more aggresive?

it seems hes always trying to break someone, instead of just running them over

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 14, 2009, 09:44:08 PM

I just want to see him stay healthy, catch unbelievable passes and create mismatches.... oh and make it to numerous pro bowls, help us win a super bowl and break every tight end record we have.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#9 : November 14, 2009, 09:59:50 PM

I just want to see him stay healthy, catch unbelievable passes and create mismatches.... oh and make it to numerous pro bowls, help us win a super bowl and break every tight end record we have.

well so far hes on his way!

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 14, 2009, 10:20:16 PM

Remember remember the 15th of November.
Signed,
K2

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 15, 2009, 09:55:50 AM

To me this is bad news. If the Bucs win, the haters will have an excuse. They'll say "the Bucs only won because Porter was out". I'd like to see the Bucs beat the Phins WITH Porter.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 15, 2009, 09:57:04 AM

To me this is bad news. If the Bucs win, the haters will have an excuse. They'll say "the Bucs only won because Porter was out". I'd like to see the Bucs beat the Phins WITH Porter.

Porter's mouth doesn't match his plpay. He's been almost invisible a lot of this season. Him playing or not isn't an excuse for anything.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 15, 2009, 10:00:17 AM

^^^

That's exactly why he got benched.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 15, 2009, 10:07:09 AM

a win is a win...i don't really care what the media says. Injuries are a part of the game.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Porter out v. bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools