Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

Larry Brackins

Starter
#30 : November 15, 2009, 04:34:46 PM

Dude has lead us on 4 TD drives in the 4th quarter in his first two starts to give us the lead both times.

What more do you want?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#31 : November 15, 2009, 04:34:53 PM

LOL you are laughing at us by counter pointing with you seeing the future? LOL, LMAO, LOL, LMAO

no I am laughing at the fact that just because we have sucked this whole season, and we get a glimps of victory in a Defensive win in GB, and now too many people think Freeman is the answer...just wait till the end of season, and I will be a man and eat my words if Freeman does good...and when he fails...well...I will reference this thread

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

VA_Buc30

Starter

#32 : November 15, 2009, 04:35:36 PM

This post has to be a joke.  I can't believe anyone is this naive to think they can completely evaluate a QB's career after 2 starts.  

Madman

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 15, 2009, 04:36:07 PM

Oh a Tebow lover. Now I understand the nonsense.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 15, 2009, 04:36:37 PM

I have to just sit back and laugh at all the people here with kool-aid glasses on....

go back and look at the stats of Jeff Garcia, he had the same caliber games, but did not have the leadership we needed to drive the offense over the edge from under center......thats what I see comming from Freeman...if we stick with him, I see MAYBE our 2011 season going to playoff's, but nothing further than the first round...he dosent have it...

You're comparing the play of a guy in his 2nd game to Garcia?

I try very hard to respect everyone's opinion but your's is full of azz-holery!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#35 : November 15, 2009, 04:36:45 PM

Dude has lead us on 4 TD drives in the 4th quarter in his first two starts to give us the lead both times.

What more do you want?

honestly, I want a QB that does that the whole game, and when his RB's get a loss, he is there to pick them up and tell them we will get it back...I want to see leadership on the team..thats all...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 15, 2009, 04:37:22 PM

Timmy is a great role model.  He makes other virgins feel good about themselves.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#37 : November 15, 2009, 04:38:11 PM

What more do you want?

honestly, I want a QB that does that the whole game, and when his RB's get a loss, he is there to pick them up and tell them we will get it back...I want to see leadership on the team..thats all...
LOL it all makes sense now.

Me, I'll take guys who lead us on game winning drives. You can keep your leadership.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 15, 2009, 04:39:45 PM

He put Ward in his place and went back to K2.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#39 : November 15, 2009, 04:39:55 PM

What more do you want?

Me, I'll take guys who lead us on game winning drives. You can keep your leadership.

that will only go so far...

VA_Buc30

Starter

#40 : November 15, 2009, 04:41:08 PM

What more do you want?

Yeah, it's called the Super Bowl

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#41 : November 15, 2009, 04:42:28 PM

What more do you want?

yeah cause guys like Delhomme has a ring...but Manning, and Brady don't huh?

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 15, 2009, 04:42:43 PM

Because he doesn't want to have to throw away his Tebow poster hanging over his bed

yup....thats it....you busted me....read my old post you will see thats not what I am claiming.....although I think we would have a better building block in Tebow than #5, but I have been stating all along......this years QB corps>Freeman anyday
i think your an idiot and what do you say about freeman bringing are team back in the 4th again...its funny you never posted anything last week when he lead us to our first win and when he had a few bad plays early in the game you jump on the computer and start saying how bad he is. Not to be an ass because everyone here intitled to what they think but for you two draw any clonclusion on how good freeman is or isn't on what he has put on on tape just show that either you dont watch football very much and dont have a clue or just started watching it.. either way i think people like you are more wanting to be right about him not being good rather than for freeman to be good.. After watching the first two games for myself what you have been saying is so dumb that if you can find anyone that KNOWs what they are talking about when it comes football to agree with you than i will stop watching football b.c i must be blind.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 15, 2009, 04:43:23 PM

Tebow is more like Vince Young than Manning or Brady.

Not sure where you are going with this brah. >.<

Larry Brackins

Starter
#44 : November 15, 2009, 04:44:25 PM

What more do you want?

yeah cause guys like Delhomme has a ring...but Manning, and Brady don't huh?
Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

Freeman would be 2-0 with 2 4th qtr comebacks on a team that was 0-7 before he stepped foot on the field if it wasn't for his D.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools