Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Luck Booger « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

: October 17, 2006, 06:15:24 PM

I felt like this should be posted.

Booger, I'm sure you're a great guy, probaly really nice. But it just wasn't working for you here, the fans want another Sapp type defensive tackle and you just weren't that. I hope you do good in Indy and thank you for the 2nd round pick you got us. And just remember, if this whole football thing doesn't work out, you can be the next Tiger Woods.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 17, 2006, 06:16:44 PM

I'm sure he'll be here any minute to read that.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : October 17, 2006, 06:22:30 PM

May the most beautiful golf groupies wash your balls!!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Wow!!! I just read this....holy shlt Bruce pulled the trigger....

buckit

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 17, 2006, 06:25:55 PM

I felt like this should be posted.

Booger, I'm sure you're a great guy, probaly really nice. But it just wasn't working for you here, the fans want another Sapp type defensive tackle and you just weren't that. I hope you do good in Indy and thank you for the 2nd round pick you got us. And just remember, if this whole football thing doesn't work out, you can be the next Tiger Woods.

**CENSORED**.

J/k man.

Yea, I wish him the best.  Thanks for stickin around, eatin our food, collecting an outrageous paycheck, and going home everyday.  I gotta hand it to him, though...how a man that fat can disappear before our eyes is amazing.  Maybe he's a fat Chris Angel...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 17, 2006, 06:33:17 PM

Man the colts fans are SERIOUSLY excited about this.  Guess they still don't understand defense.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : October 17, 2006, 06:36:48 PM

Wow!!! I just read this....holy shlt Bruce pulled the trigger....

I bet he didn't hesitate one second in pulling the trigger on this.

About as much of a no-brainer as they get.

Cut the fat (literally) for a 2nd round pick.  Great move.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 17, 2006, 09:19:18 PM

Man the colts fans are SERIOUSLY excited about this. Guess they still don't understand defense.

Go to Coltpower.com.  They are ecstatic over getting Booger...

And they, the writers, have really hyped him up to be some sort of run stuffer.  I wish I could E-mail them some PR Insider stuff!  They would crap their pants! LMAO!!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 17, 2006, 09:21:55 PM

more like Good Luck Indy Fans.  I just don't see the guy "flipping the switch on" and show this amazing bottled up talent that we only got to dream about the last few years.

#9 : October 17, 2006, 09:41:00 PM

Bye bye Booger, don't let the door hit you in your fat azz.  ;D And getting a 2nd rounder for him was sweeeet, and the Colts got the **CENSORED** end of that deal.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 17, 2006, 09:45:36 PM

Although McFarland wasn't pulling his weight on the football field, I don't think you could argue that he was very active in the community and with different charities. He did a lot for the Tampa Bay community, and that is where his presence will be missed. Despite the lack of production on the field, I think he was a heck of a guy off of it.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 17, 2006, 09:47:52 PM

You guys know he will probably  have 2  or 3 sacks this weekend. I think the Front office shouldve thrown in a clause  in the trade that if Booger gets more than 4 sacks the rest of the year; We get a 1st round pick.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 17, 2006, 09:50:09 PM

You guys know he will probably  have 2  or 3 sacks this weekend. I think the Front office shouldve thrown in a clause  in the trade that if Booger gets more than 4 sacks the rest of the year; We get a 1st round pick.

That is the weird thing about this whole deal...

If Booger starts getting sacks, I will be pissed because it shows he really needed a push to get it going, and that he wasn't being pushed hard enough in Tampa.  Even with Rod running things last year...

But then again, on the reality side of it, if Rod couldn't get Booger motivated to play, NOBODY can!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 17, 2006, 09:56:07 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6071776

Garv

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 17, 2006, 09:57:52 PM

I wish the guy the best of luck. Seriously.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Luck Booger « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools