Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: too early « previous next »
Page: 1

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

: October 18, 2006, 07:45:43 PM

Doss is ok.. But Lewis is crap and he is old.

Draft someone like Bob Sanders or Sean Taylor..

A Lynch type hard hitter that can tackle and defend.

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#1 : October 18, 2006, 07:39:14 PM

to tslk offseason but since we are ; i just realized no one hear has seen michael lewis or mike doss play. they both suck. they cant cover to save their lives and in the cover 2 we need safeties that can cover. we have to draft a safety or hope for a ken hamlin

#2 : October 18, 2006, 07:47:31 PM

Doss is ok.. But Lewis is crap and he is old.

Draft someone like Bob Sanders or Sean Taylor..

A Lynch type hard hitter that can tackle and defend.

Lewis is like 26, but yes he's overrated for sure, unless you meant the author Michael Lewis, who may be older but is still really good (aka my cheap plug of..) Moneyball

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 18, 2006, 07:52:06 PM

Man im sick of hearing people say things like "Lewis is crap." This is immature. The guy made it to the freaking NFL. Can you say that? He might not be great but to say he is crap is as close to retarted as it comes. I think he is decent safety and a major upgrade over Phillips. And he is litterally 26 so dont say he is old.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 18, 2006, 08:17:16 PM

Lewis was benched the last game.  Lets just say he needs to learn how to cover.

#5 : October 18, 2006, 08:15:26 PM

Lewis isnt crap, but I dont want him. Gibril Wilson is mad underrated. I really want that guy. I like Brandon Meriweather a lot but I dont want the BUcs to take him where they will be drafting in round 1, especially after his incident against FIU. He wont make it to round 2 though. He is that Bob Sanders/Sean Taylor type of playmaker at safety.

O and Mike Doss doesnt suck either. But he has off field problems for what thats worth. When was the last time the B'Ucs had a safety that was betetr than average in cooverage? Certainly not Lynch.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 18, 2006, 09:08:04 PM

Doss wouldn't even be starting if Sanders was healthy. He is overrated by us fans. Lewis has been pretty good in the past and made the Pro Bowl either last year or the year before. I think we should draft a safety though because it's a deep position in the draft. SR seems pretty high on the kid from Utah. I still like Zbikowski. As far as Merriweather goes, his stock was already dropping before the fight. I don't want him.

#7 : October 18, 2006, 09:09:35 PM

Doss wouldn't even be starting if Sanders was healthy. He is overrated by us fans. Lewis has been pretty good in the past and made the Pro Bowl either last year or the year before. I think we should draft a safety though because it's a deep position in the draft. SR seems pretty high on the kid from Utah. I still like Zbikowski. As far as Merriweather goes, his stock was already dropping before the fight. I don't want him.
Mikey Vick makes the Pro Bowl...I'm sorry but PB doesn't mean he's a good player or even top 10 at his position (in Vick's case, not even top 20)

gharen

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 18, 2006, 09:13:37 PM

True, the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, but most of the time the players that make it are very good and at least had good years. Unless, your talking QB's and 7 different guys have injuries and don't play in the game. Then you get guys like McNair making it last year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 18, 2006, 09:19:07 PM

True, the Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, but most of the time the players that make it are very good and at least had good years. Unless, your talking QB's and 7 different guys have injuries and don't play in the game. Then you get guys like McNair making it last year.

Vick made it.

And he sucked last year.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 18, 2006, 09:21:11 PM

That's why I said MOST of the time!

bucshot224

Second String

#11 : October 18, 2006, 09:22:51 PM

Mikey Vick makes the Pro Bowl...I'm sorry but PB doesn't mean he's a good player or even top 10 at his position (in Vick's case, not even top 20)
Touche... ;D

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: too early « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools