Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Luck Booger « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 19, 2006, 11:00:18 AM

I say no good luck to Booger, he went to the colts.

I despise the colts.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 19, 2006, 01:41:00 PM

I say no good luck to Booger, he went to the colts.

I despise the colts.

Really? Why? An AFC team we rarely play? Why not "despise" say, the panthers? LOL

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 19, 2006, 01:44:47 PM

I'll be the first to say I used the think 4Bucs was crazy, spewing venom at Booger.  But recently, I've just heard some things I didn't like and not that I wish him bad, but I think I'm on the good riddens band wagon...

Did anyone hear how carefully D. Brooks made his statements yesterday.  I don't remember them word for word, but he said that he told Booger that he needs to go to Indy, be professional, and help Tony out with the defense.  Then he turned around and said it's his job to help Ellis Wyms be the best UT he can be.  And you guys thought I was PC all the time.  D. Brooks has me beat by a mile... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 19, 2006, 01:50:05 PM

I'll be the first to say I used the think 4Bucs was crazy, spewing venom at Booger.  But recently, I've just heard some things I didn't like and not that I wish him bad, but I think I'm on the good riddens band wagon...

Did anyone hear how carefully D. Brooks made his statements yesterday. I don't remember them word for word, but he said that he told Booger that he needs to go to Indy, be professional, and help Tony out with the defense. Then he turned around and said it's his job to help Ellis Wyms be the best UT he can be. And you guys thought I was PC all the time. D. Brooks has me beat by a mile... ;D

Sounds like typical 55, class all the way. I don't see any hidden meaning there Chev.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 19, 2006, 01:59:28 PM

Sounds like typical 55, class all the way. I don't see any hidden meaning there Chev.

I do...I would never presume to speak for a man who customarily makes a well thought out statement to the public.  However, I have to believe he was most honest with Mac before he left...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 19, 2006, 02:22:53 PM

I think you're correct. Finally getting what you wanted, eh Rusty? LOL Seriously, we ARE in the process of rebuilding and there will be little left of the Super Bowl team by the start of next season. Already in progress and has been since the Caddy draft.

You know me by now JG, let's get on with the inevitable. I love the youth and can't wait to see the rebuilding of the defense. I think that GruAllen are 90% done on offense, we have all of our picks and the cap situation is getting better and better. no more free agents with big contracts for me, just spot guys to plug a hole for a year. bring on the kids!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Good Luck Booger « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools