Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: we found out some more guys who can and can't play « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: November 15, 2009, 05:00:00 PM

Crowder i thought played prertty well. only guy with somewhat of a pass rush and strung some plays out. hayes sniffed out a  trick toss back to henne and sniffed out a screen for a loss. Barth needs to be given some serious love....3 50+ yarders in a game!!!! that's got to be some kind of record.

Sabby, you need to be done now. you freaking blew another tackle in the LOS that led to a big run. Let's play someone else like corey lynch, i mean maybe he won't try to throw his body at people adn completely whiff.

Was ready to give love to stovall for another good game until that drop, but still he looks like he's better than clayton and K2 had a big drop as well.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 15, 2009, 05:03:13 PM

Kicking game was the best it's been in years.  Even had a touchback.  Let's hope Barth can be consistent on the shorter kicks.
Sabby is continuing to show he's not starter-quality.  Hopefully he progresses over the course of the season but I wouldn't bet money on it.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 15, 2009, 05:12:38 PM

he's one of the few guys who hasn't seemed to progress at all this year. most guys are showing improvement but Sabby just keeps boning it. I thought coaching was also pretty good today, best of the year maybe. olson stuck with the run almost to a fault we were at 24 rushes and 25 passes near the end of the 3rd and only had 74 yards to show for it. some of that was freeman.

people keep complaining about Olson not staying committed to the run but i would argue sometimes he is too committed.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

#3 : November 15, 2009, 05:15:38 PM

"WE"? Than are "WE" also to blame for this mess? Or do you mean the Bucs found out who can play or not?

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 15, 2009, 05:24:49 PM

"WE"? Than are "WE" also to blame for this mess? Or do you mean the Bucs found out who can play or not?
Do you have anything valuable to bring to the discussion.... ever?

Hide Tools Show Tools