Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Put the loss on the Run D « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: November 15, 2009, 04:31:50 PM

not the refs. Our team cant control the refs stupid calls. The bucs at least have some control over stopping the run as best as they can.  ???  [banghead]

Also our receivers have to get open for our rookie. HELP THE KID OUT!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 15, 2009, 04:32:48 PM

The end was ALL on Bates. Our pass rush has been terrible the whole game he and still insists to drop deep and rush four. Should've blitzed, Miami has no outstanding WR.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 15, 2009, 04:33:05 PM

I think we did a decent job of containing the run. Yes, they made some plays on us... but who CAN completely shut Miami's ground game down? NOBODY.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#3 : November 15, 2009, 04:33:14 PM

cant say i do not agree.

but think about it..

we only lost by a few points, to one of the best rushing teams in the nfl.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 15, 2009, 04:33:18 PM

Run D was decent other than the Sabby miss.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : November 15, 2009, 04:36:43 PM

The run d was the reason we lost. You cant allow a huge run when your trying to close a game. oh well a bright spot is that a loss gives us a better chance to pick up Suh so we can get better at the DT position.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 15, 2009, 04:37:15 PM

I wouldn't blame this on the run D tbh. Yeah they gave up a lot of ground but the Offense made so many ridiculous mistakes and the Zebras definitely played their part in this one. I'd put the blame for this one on our D in the last 1:20 of the game. There was no pressure whatsoever on Henne and it really looked to me as if a lot of the DB's just weren't ready when the ball got snapped. Bates should have blitzed more there because our Front Four had got nowhere on their own all game long.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 15, 2009, 04:38:05 PM

The run d was the reason we lost.

I disagree.

It could be argued the lack of pass rush was the culprit (which I believe is the case), but the point still stands the Bucs need more talent on the D-line.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 15, 2009, 04:39:41 PM

other than that big run by ronnie where sabby blew the tackle and the run at the end when the defense just didn't execute we contained teh run....our lack of a pass rush is the real culprit.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 15, 2009, 04:40:50 PM

And because of the lack of talent on the D-line  Bates has to take heat for not sending some blitzes against the young Henne.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#10 : November 15, 2009, 04:42:27 PM

I hardly call 185 + yards rushing decent run D.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 15, 2009, 04:44:06 PM

our d-line gets pushed off the ball 6 yards back every play

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 15, 2009, 04:45:02 PM

Like I said other than the Sabby miss the run D was decent.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 15, 2009, 05:14:07 PM

Like I said other than the Sabby miss the run D was decent.
i will agree, that 45 yard run should've never happened and yes we should've tried blitzing cuz our pass rush sucked balls but we didn't

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Put the loss on the Run D « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools