Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Captain Comeback « previous next »
Page: 1

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

: November 15, 2009, 04:24:11 PM

Freeman SHOULD be a great QB for the Bucs this upcoming decade. Imagine when we get some receivers that get separation, 2 more seconds of pass protection... upgraded defense, oh my.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#1 : November 15, 2009, 04:25:37 PM

I agree. Freeman looked good today. im pretty sure the snap probelm can be fixed.

hes still gonna make those rookie mistakes, but he comes up big, and did everything he could have to put this team in a positon to win

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

kouki s14

Starter

#2 : November 15, 2009, 04:26:08 PM

Imagine if we had a legit #1 WR, that would do wonders for Freeman and Winslow.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 15, 2009, 04:26:38 PM

Or imagine if we started Stroughter

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 15, 2009, 04:28:08 PM

Imagine if Stovall catches the ball instead of dropping it?

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 15, 2009, 04:29:53 PM

Freeman played great in the 4th Quarter but he was pretty poor up til then. He's gotta get the exhange sorted out with Faine to eliminate all these ridiculous fumbles on the snap. Overall I'd say he impressed me today though with how he fought back in the 4th Quarter, albeit with the help of some incredibly timely turnovers. Its still too early to say that he's the real deal but I am really encouraged by what I've seen so far. The problems with the snaps can be rectified, and with time he'll get a better feel for the pocket to avoid those rushers flying in from his blindside.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 15, 2009, 04:31:24 PM

As long as we have a good draft this year... we will be the real deal next year. Just my 2 cents.

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#7 : November 15, 2009, 04:31:37 PM

Freeman played great in the 4th Quarter but he was pretty poor up til then. He's gotta get the exhange sorted out with Faine to eliminate all these ridiculous fumbles on the snap. Overall I'd say he impressed me today though with how he fought back in the 4th Quarter, albeit with the help of some incredibly timely turnovers. Its still too early to say that he's the real deal but I am really encouraged by what I've seen so far. The problems with the snaps can be rectified, and with time he'll get a better feel for the pocket to avoid those rushers flying in from his blindside.

good point. idk why he always gets off to such a slow start

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 15, 2009, 04:32:54 PM

good point. idk why he always gets off to such a slow start

Hard to be Captain Comeback when you're not down in the 4th quarter haha!

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Captain Comeback « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools