Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Terrible Last Play By Sabby « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : November 15, 2009, 05:17:15 PM

The right play is taking him down inbounds.

In unrealistic-bizarro-football world, that would be correct.  Unfortunately in real life, full speed football world it's not.
Doesn't this prove time and time again. The dude never played football and his thumb injury was fake the entire time.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 15, 2009, 05:20:11 PM

In unrealistic-bizarro-football world, that would be correct. Unfortunately in real life, full speed football world it's not.
Doesn't this prove time and time again. The dude never played football and his thumb injury was fake the entire time.
Yes, I photoshopped the images of me in my game jerseys on the field. I also photoshopped the images of me in the hospital. I also never received any scholarships and don't have a backpack full of now, usesless college mail to motaivate me everyday.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#47 : November 15, 2009, 05:24:11 PM

As for the play in question, there's no way Sabby could have "wrap him up and pull him backwards". Watch the play again and keep in mind what you know about inertia. Unless you think Sabby is from Mortal Kombat... in which case he should have teleported over there and suplexed the guy.

LOL.... Correct sir.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 15, 2009, 05:24:56 PM

In unrealistic-bizarro-football world, that would be correct. Unfortunately in real life, full speed football world it's not.
Yes, I photoshopped the images of me in my game jerseys on the field. I also photoshopped the images of me in the hospital. I also never received any scholarships and don't have a backpack full of now, usesless college mail to motaivate me everyday.
Sounds like a cry for attention to me.
Take it for whatever it is worth to you, I'm not here to have people thinking anything of me. All I want to do here is talk Buc football, if my personall accolades interest you PM me. This is not Buc related at all.

#49 : November 15, 2009, 05:28:17 PM

Take it for whatever it is worth to you, I'm not here to have people thinking anything of me. All I want to do here is talk Buc football, if my personall accolades interest you PM me. This is not Buc related at all.
Well you would think someone who has played football, suppose to have all these teams looking at him. Would know, that in no way shape or form did Sabby have a shot at taking him down in bounds.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 15, 2009, 05:33:44 PM

Well you would think someone who has played football, suppose to have all these teams looking at him. Would know, that in no way shape or form did Sabby have a shot at taking him down in bounds.
In your opinion and from many others like Biggs, TS and that other guy tthe play is supposedly an impossible one. I've only seen the play once, live, while it happened. My emotion towards Sabby may be clouding my view on the play, but from what i remember Sabby came flying over, he wasn't to far away when the player caught it, but as always he comes flying in and leaves his feet looking for the big hit instead of wrapping the player up.

From my memory, I remember Black not being far away and was in pursuit towards Bess so if Sabby missed the tackle (not anything new) At least Black would be there. However with a unaware Bess I think it shouldn't have been too dificult of a tackle.

Procced with any name calling or personall attacks about my injury, I could care less. If I had any Buc Fans here in Maryland I'd be talking Buc football with them.

#51 : November 15, 2009, 05:43:57 PM

In your opinion and from many others like Biggs, TS and that other guy tthe play is supposedly an impossible one. I've only seen the play once, live, while it happened. My emotion towards Sabby may be clouding my view on the play, but from what i remember Sabby came flying over, he wasn't to far away when the player caught it, but as always he comes flying in and leaves his feet looking for the big hit instead of wrapping the player up.

From my memory, I remember Black not being far away and was in pursuit towards Bess so if Sabby missed the tackle (not anything new) At least Black would be there. However with a unaware Bess I think it shouldn't have been too dificult of a tackle.

Procced with any name calling or personall attacks about my injury, I could care less. If I had any Buc Fans here in Maryland I'd be talking Buc football with them.
So you can dish out the personal attacks, but can't take them back in return?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Terrible Last Play By Sabby « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools