Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PewterReport.com Chat Transcript Posted « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: February 28, 2007, 09:45:06 AM

Click on the link below to read it:

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2857

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 28, 2007, 10:12:50 AM

Enjoyed reading...didn't have the opportunity to get in yesterday.  Let me rephrase that:  I enjoyed reading except for the tool named bayareabud81, who obviously doesn't have a clue. 

PR...hope when you get the chat setup, y'all have the option to kick off somebody like that off, who obviously has an agenda.  It really takes away from the chat imho.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#2 : February 28, 2007, 10:27:09 AM

Who the heck was bayareabud81?

I thought the discussion was for Free Agnecy/Draft questions, all that guy did was rehash the same ole, same ole. You guys should have ignored him after answering a few questions because his posts really dominated and took away from some more interesting discussion.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : February 28, 2007, 12:16:08 PM

bayareabud was so annoying. i dont think he had one positive thing to say.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 28, 2007, 12:25:52 PM

guys, that's why you see JF and SR ignoring him. If you would've done the same that clown would have bounced.

dabucfan

Second String

#5 : February 28, 2007, 12:29:49 PM

SR and JF actually answered a few of his questions.  So they did not ignore him either.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#6 : February 28, 2007, 12:32:25 PM

SR and JF actually answered a few of his questions. So they did not ignore him either.

more like answered his complaining. he wouldnt of stopped anyway if people ignored him.

dabucfan

Second String

#7 : February 28, 2007, 12:41:30 PM

more like answered his complaining.

That sounds like a better assessment.

marlevr

Second String
#8 : February 28, 2007, 02:33:30 PM

There needs to better way to submitt question so we don't get the mess we usually get. Between bayareadumb and some people asking the same question over and over, it gets pretty messy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PewterReport.com Chat Transcript Posted « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools