Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DL Workout Results « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

dbtb135

Practice Squad

« #30 : February 27, 2007, 12:51:17 AM »

There's more people with the Bucs that have contacts. Don't forget Callahan is there coach now, so Gruden obviously can get the scoop. Plus Barrett Ruud can get a good report on Carriker as well. Seems he's in the top five of everything he does at the combine. Add to that a solid senior bowl performance and we just may be looking at the Bucs new DL addition. But will he slide to the top of the 2nd?

After today, almost assuredly no.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #31 : February 27, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »

Carriker won't see anything near round 2. He might be the top half of R1 now.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #32 : February 27, 2007, 09:01:42 AM »

Especially becuase of his ability to fit into a 3-4 or a 4-3 defense nicely.  Carricker is easily a top fifteen pick and arguably a top ten pick as of now.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : February 27, 2007, 09:26:45 AM »

Gaines Adams is a beast.  He seperated himself in the drills, and impressed all the scouts, from what I have been hearing.

I want Gaines as a Buc.  PASS RUSH!!

PASS RUSH!!

PASS RUSH!!

bklynbucs11

Starter

« #34 : February 27, 2007, 09:35:07 AM »

What the hell happened to Quentin Moses? I mean I know his performance slipped but has he fallen THAT far?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #35 : February 27, 2007, 09:36:21 AM »

What the hell happened to Quentin Moses? I mean I know his performance slipped but has he fallen THAT far?
Yes.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #36 : February 27, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »

The ESPN combine report sais something akin to he had a terrible senior bowl, a bad senior season, and his stock took a huge hit because of his slow(ish) forty time (mid 4.8's), and the rest of his results were shabby as well.

Gaines has established a clear distance between himself and the rest of the group with his workout.  He makes the Bucs defense better immediately.  Him and Rice bookending would be awesome!

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #37 : February 27, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »

Maybe Moses will fall to the top of the 4th now?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #38 : February 27, 2007, 09:40:59 AM »

Maybe Moses will fall to the top of the 4th now?
Whispers are saying 2nd and third round tops...

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #39 : February 27, 2007, 09:46:38 AM »

I'd take a shot at him with our third depending on what happened with our two 2nd rounders.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #40 : February 27, 2007, 09:49:32 AM »

If the Bucs go CJ in the first, I would say get him with the first second rounder...

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #41 : February 27, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »

The ESPN combine report sais something akin to he had a terrible senior bowl, a bad senior season, and his stock took a huge hit because of his slow(ish) forty time (mid 4.8's), and the rest of his results were shabby as well.

Gaines has established a clear distance between himself and the rest of the group with his workout. He makes the Bucs defense better immediately. Him and Rice bookending would be awesome!

damn right about that Boid. I'm still waiting for Anderson's Pro Day before I make a choice between the two but Gaines was my early on favorite, back when the season was lost.

I've been saying all year long now, THE TRENCHES, everything starts and ends there on both sides of the ball. Outside of the sexy picks (CJ obviously) a great 1st day for me would look like this:

1. Gaines Adams DE
2a. Ryan Kalil C
2b. Justin Harrell DT
3.  Earl Everett OLB/ Antonio Pittman RB

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #42 : February 27, 2007, 10:02:46 AM »

Gaines has established a clear distance between himself and the rest of the group with his workout. He makes the Bucs defense better immediately. Him and Rice bookending would be awesome!

damn right about that Boid. I'm still waiting for Anderson's Pro Day before I make a choice between the two but Gaines was my early on favorite, back when the season was lost.

I've been saying all year long now, THE TRENCHES, everything starts and ends there on both sides of the ball. Outside of the sexy picks (CJ obviously) a great 1st day for me would look like this:

1. Gaines Adams DE
2a. Ryan Kalil C
2b. Justin Harrell DT
3.  Earl Everett OLB/ Antonio Pittman RB
Would not mind that at all...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #43 : February 27, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »

Can't see Harrell being that far down now that he's worked so well. I'd love it but don't see it happening.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #44 : February 27, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »

Can't see Harrell being that far down now that he's worked so well. I'd love it but don't see it happening.

Injury concerns actually keep him at the bottom of the second Dal. The scouts knew he would workout well, but they have him ranked so low because of the torn bicep this past year.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DL Workout Results « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools