Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Like Freeman didn't get rookie of the week... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 17, 2009, 01:52:14 PM

I will guess Wallace didn't fumble the QB/Center exchange four times like Freeman.

Fail

Exactly. Freeman has failed to master the basics of football.

Fail again.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 17, 2009, 02:35:38 PM

I will guess Wallace didn't fumble the QB/Center exchange four times like Freeman.

That was this past week, we've been talking about the Packer game. Since you're not a Bucs fan what game were you watching that Sunday?

stufftherun55

Starter

#17 : November 17, 2009, 03:05:55 PM

That was this past week, we've been talking about the Packer game. Since you're not a Bucs fan what game were you watching that Sunday?

The game he completed 45% of his passes?  Doubtful they'd give it to a QB who could not hit the side of a barn.  Nice cans Nancy. 

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 17, 2009, 04:07:38 PM

The game he completed 45% of his passes? Doubtful they'd give it to a QB who could not hit the side of a barn. Nice cans Nancy.

He threw 3 TD's and led his team back from 11 points in the 4th quarter to win the game, in his first start on an 0-7 team.

You aren't a Bucs fan, just tell us your team now and get it over with.

DKWEST

Starter

#19 : November 17, 2009, 04:13:45 PM

ok if you thought it was this week i can understand that.

No, I agree with last week. Not sure how that performance didn't get ROTW

a 9 yard drive and a 17 yard drive

if anyone should win an award it should be "Special Teams" of the week.  If the Bucs don't block a punt for a TD they lose despite what Josh did

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 17, 2009, 04:27:51 PM

ok if you thought it was this week i can understand that.

No, I agree with last week. Not sure how that performance didn't get ROTW

if anyone should win an award it should be "Special Teams" of the week. If the Bucs don't block a punt for a TD they lose despite what Josh did

Freeman lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field and threw a TD to Sammie Stroughter.

DKWEST

Starter

#21 : November 17, 2009, 04:32:48 PM

Freeman lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field and threw a TD to Sammie Stroughter.

I hear ya,..  I'm down with the whole thing,.  just trying to be the devils advocate

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 17, 2009, 04:58:58 PM

o....he should have got the award.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 17, 2009, 04:59:53 PM

if anyone should win an award it should be "Special Teams" of the week. If the Bucs don't block a punt for a TD they lose despite what Josh did

Well for one we're talking Rookies and you can't go back with what if this didn't happen then he wouldn't have done this garbage. He was given the chance to put it in the endzone and delivered, on 4th down, to win the game. Throwing 3 TD's passes in his first start, the list of people throughout the history of the who accomplished that isn't long which tells you all you need to know about how difficult it is.

The pass to Sammie was redonkulous, perfect pass when the margin of error is .00000001 in that situation.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Like Freeman didn't get rookie of the week... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools