Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Drafting Offensive Lineman in later rounds « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 26, 2007, 09:13:42 PM

How does draft position tell you where to look? Take the best athlete with the best football instincts, bottom line!

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 26, 2007, 09:16:07 PM

DTG

I hope that is case and I would shed a tear of joy if big, nasty o-lineman are added to the team and the scrub o-lineman that Muir prefers are shipped out. Joseph, Buenning and True were a start.

Those on the outside who have been paying attention likely already notice the shift.

Shift has been noticed but by how much?  Question is when will Kromer have complete control? Mahan clearly is highly regarded by Muir while Kromer seems to favor big nasties.  There is a power struggle and I hope in the end Kromer takes over completely.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 27, 2007, 08:21:40 PM

I need an update who is Kromer.. Im guessing Asst. Oline coach?

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#18 : February 28, 2007, 01:17:41 AM

He was Gruden's Oline coach while he was in Oakland. The guy put together the line that made Gannon league MVP and made that Raider offense as scary as the Colts offense.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Drafting Offensive Lineman in later rounds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools