Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So has the trade deadline passed? « previous next »
Page: 1

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

: October 17, 2006, 08:44:37 PM

Has it? Someone had said that today at 4 o'clock it had officially ended but Gruden mentioned in a press conference that we had until Thursday. How great would it be to get a 2nd rounder for Simeon and a 3rd rounder for Phillips in the next couple of days?

;D

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 17, 2006, 08:47:56 PM

everything I've read has said 4.  Seen nothing about an extension.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 17, 2006, 09:09:15 PM

I'm generally against mid-season trades, but I have to admit I was hoping for a "Splash" acquisition.  Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with getting rid of Booger.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 17, 2006, 09:28:19 PM

I'm generally against mid-season trades, but I have to admit I was hoping for a "Splash" acquisition. Guess I'll just have to be satisfied with getting rid of Booger.

You should be glad.  Booger will allow the Bucs to hunt more freely in the off season for BIG GAME.  And Booger was a giant BUST.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So has the trade deadline passed? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools