Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Head's up on this Sunday's tailgate! « previous next »
Page: 1

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

: November 17, 2009, 03:10:14 PM

I hate to say this, but I will not be tailgating this coming Sunday for the Saint's game.  I truly hate to miss a chance at tailgating as I normally never miss a home game, but I have made other plans.

I appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes I have received about my sister as she is actually improving.  Of course she has a long ways to go, therefore I have decided to take off all of next week and go up and visit with her in Michigan.  I am going to head up there this Saturday, so I can truly spend an entire week with her.

I will therefore be missing this Saint's game.  I know my fellow tailgaters will be able to carry on without me and represent the BucsChat tailgate well!  I shall return for the next home game though, which will be when the Jet's come to Tampa on 12/13/09.

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 17, 2009, 04:57:18 PM

My prayers to your sister and your family.

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 17, 2009, 10:58:24 PM

All the best!! hope it works out for you!!

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#3 : November 17, 2009, 10:59:58 PM

Best of luck and my prayers go out to your family
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Head's up on this Sunday's tailgate! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools