Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did the Colts eat Boogers.......... « previous next »
Page: 1

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: October 17, 2006, 06:48:50 PM

Contract as well?  ;D

Or has that not been released yet..

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 17, 2006, 06:55:49 PM

Anyone know??? Thread title was a bad joke.....

#2 : October 17, 2006, 07:02:37 PM

Bucs are responsible for the remaining onus. Collts are responsible for the remaining salary. They will likely try and restructure his deal

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 17, 2006, 07:03:43 PM

Bucs are responsible for the remaining onus. Collts are responsible for the remaining salary. They will likely try and restructure his deal

Remaining singing bonus? Shlt, shlt, shlt......McKay does it again...

#4 : October 20, 2006, 03:58:00 PM

Yea and Booger's going to account for dead cap money this year and next year, but still McKays contracts are almost gone

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 20, 2006, 01:35:48 AM

Hillarious title for a thread man!!!

LMAO!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 20, 2006, 01:37:23 AM

And FWIW, one day all of McKAys "blunders" will be off the Bucs plate, and we can all stoop blaming the retard for all that is wrong with the Bucs.  Trust me, there are a lot of things going wrong in Tampa today, and most are not McKays fault.

And FWIW, McKay sucks.

#7 : October 20, 2006, 03:50:14 AM

I wouldnt blame McKay directly for whats going on, but I dont blame Gruden and Allen for the core players that are making this team suck. I agree, soon Booger and Rice's contracts will be gone, the dead money should be off the books in a couple years, and even before then I will start to really be critical of Allen/Gruden. Ive defended them a lot, some would call me a Gruden apologist but when I feel he has full control over the cap and draft picks then I will praise him or bash him.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 20, 2006, 09:04:56 AM

Contract as well?  ;D

Or has that not been released yet..

PR have an insider article on all the ramifications of the trade...it is a MUST read.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 20, 2006, 10:06:58 AM

PR have an insider article on all the ramifications of the trade...it is a MUST read.

No doubt it is a must read, I read it as soon as it came out. This thread was created on the day McFat got traded.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 20, 2006, 10:10:35 AM

No doubt it is a must read, I read it as soon as it came out. This thread was created on the day McFat got traded.

OK.....missed the date.....I hate it when people bump threads.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 20, 2006, 02:09:46 PM

We really have only one McKay blunder left on our team, and thats Simeon. 

If you look away from Bruce's first year here, hes done an amazing job.  I like all of our picks and FA signings except Colmer. 

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did the Colts eat Boogers.......... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools