Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how is this for sad, my #2 draft pick Jacobs has only 4 more points than Caddy « previous next »
Page: 1

burger40

Hall of Famer

: November 18, 2009, 09:12:25 AM

who i grabbed of waivers. Is he a decent start this week since the Saints run d has been worse since Ellis' injury?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

#1 : November 18, 2009, 05:58:58 PM

whats sadder is i drafted him in the first round in one league and second round in another league.....but anyway I would have to see your other options. Jacobs has actually been playing better, just not getting enough carries. I think jacobs is a solid play this week because the falcons run d is nothing special. To me, jacobs is a better play than williams

burger40

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 18, 2009, 06:10:19 PM

whats sadder is i drafted him in the first round in one league and second round in another league.....but anyway I would have to see your other options. Jacobs has actually been playing better, just not getting enough carries. I think jacobs is a solid play this week because the falcons run d is nothing special. To me, jacobs is a better play than williams
even when he ets carries he only gets about 3.7 ypc...lots of games he has 15+ but never scores or breaks runs

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2009, 06:45:43 PM

How much will the bucs run though?  If we are playing catch up the entire game, caddy will be a non-factor.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how is this for sad, my #2 draft pick Jacobs has only 4 more points than Caddy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools