Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Coordinator Greg Olson on QB Center exchanges « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: November 19, 2009, 01:30:44 PM

Offensive coordinator Greg Olson continued to lament the issue the Bucs have had with the quarterback-center exchange, including QB Josh Freeman fumbling two snaps last week against the Dolphins. Olson said they don't have problems with snaps in practice and "that's what's discouraging." "I know I'm beating myself up over it, I know both (center) Jeff Faine and the quarterbacks, we've all beaten ourselves up over this thing," Olson said. "Because we're going to look back at when the season is over and look at throughout the season, there have been some critical, critical center-quarterback exchange issues. It just can't happen. It's unacceptable."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-coach-raheem-morris-explains-critical-comments-about/1052795

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 19, 2009, 01:39:36 PM

IMO, this is simply lack of concentration by Freeman (see the shotgun snap he also missed) and will improve in time. He's so focused on everything else (which is good) that the "second nature" of taking the snap is not receiving enough of his attention.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offensive Coordinator Greg Olson on QB Center exchanges « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools