Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Out of control teens? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 20, 2009, 09:56:34 AM

and you're affected by that now? how?

I can still remember him screaming loudly for mercy for his mom to stop and then seeing him crying with marks all over him afterwards, I didn't know what to really say at that point and I just remember feeling bad for him & thinking that my whippings were not all that bad after seeing his. From what I heard from one of his sisters a few years ago that he is in a max prison somewhere in Georgia for strong armed robbery, and this was a really nice kid back then so you have to think what happened to him after that.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#46 : November 20, 2009, 12:12:39 PM

I agree about the concept of parenting in general.

But I am talking specifically about how kids behave in stores, with their parents

And do I agree with spankings?� Absolutely.� Do I disagree about kids using CPS as a shield to protect them even when they deserve to be hit?� Again, Yes.

No child should be hit...ever.

But posters who are repeatedly banned and keep coming back under new accnts. should be, vigorously and often.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 20, 2009, 12:18:05 PM

I agree about the concept of parenting in general.

But I am talking specifically about how kids behave in stores, with their parents

And do I agree with spankings?� Absolutely.� Do I disagree about kids using CPS as a shield to protect them even when they deserve to be hit?� Again, Yes.

No child should be hit...ever.

But posters who are repeatedly banned and keep coming back under new accnts. should be, vigorously and often.

Oh John, talk like that makes me fell so postively......Randy!

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Out of control teens? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools